Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any chihuahua lovers out there?

any chihuahua lovers out there?

Here is a pic of my 2 babies - Samson and Delilah.

Samson is 6 years old and Delilah is 3 months.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

i have pics of my chihuahua on my thread his name is kirby. i have another 28 days till i get him oh i cant wait

I just saw Kirby and he looks adorable. I believe you said he was a long-hair?

What cuties & I LOVE their names!!!!
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

sssooo cute! i think chis are really sweet. i agree, great names.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Hello there fellow chihuahua owner!! I have a 8 month old chihuahua named Guapo, which means handsome in spanish. I also have a one year old black lab named Chico. Pictures of them can be seen in my signature. Your two chihuahuas are total cuties!! I hope to see more pics of them S O O N!!!

Quote Originally Posted by denise52358
    I just saw Kirby and he looks adorable. I believe you said he was a long-hair?
    yep yep he is a long hair, his mother and father are both long hairs. ^_^

Great names for your adorable chi's!!!!! I love chihuahuas!!!Here is my girl Chica. She is 1 1/2 years old now.She is a brindle, and standard size. About 8 pounds. I have had Chica since she was 12 weeks old and weighed 2 pounds.

She is also a deerhead chihuahua. The other type is applehead chihuahuas.

I love chihuahuas!

What beautiful chihuahuas! I love the breed, I own two myself. A girl name Buffy, she is about 5 years old, and a boy name Gaucho, he is about 10 years old.

You picked out some gorgeous names for your babies, sure does fit them!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

My roomate has a chihuahua named Duke.
    I've been BOO'd!

My samson has had 2 surgery to repair his knee caps. The vet had to cut his femurs as his caps were permanently turned around backwards. The vet had to line everything up correctly and pin it all back together. Here is a pic of Samson in his stroller going to the park during his recovery.

And here is Samson howling for me - letting out his inner wolf I wonder if he will teach Delilah to howl, too? LOL Anyone else have a howling chihuahua? It started with the fire whistle but he will howl if I do it with him, now He sounds so mournful.

This is a fantastic forum and I am so glad to have stumbled on to it. I absolutley LOVE Chi's. They are so sensitive and loving. Delilah is my 5th...

So where does everyone hail from? I live in eastern Iowa.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Samson and stroller.bmp 
Views:	44 
Size:	900.1 KB 
ID:	24497   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	howling samson.bmp 
Views:	45 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	24498  

Chihuahuas!

I absolutely LOVE chihuahuas! I am owned by 2 of these dynamite dogs. Sofie is a "deerhead" Chi., and so small and delicate-looking! She's tan with white markings. We call her Frankenstien becuase she has a lightening bolt of white hair across her forehead. She is, like most Chis., totally unaware of her size -- a great big dog in a little body. The other Chihuahua is named Queenie and she is a typical black and tan "apple head." Queenie had a pretty rough time of it when she was a pupster and as a result she has real dislike of strangers, men (in general) and of children. She does love my husband and my son, but we three are the only humans for which she has any use. There is nothing like having one of these wonderful dogs! I am amazed that my two Chis. were "throw aways" -- their respective (but NOT respected) former owners were actually going to have them put down! I don't know if my two girls remember their awful circumstances, but I have never had two more wonderful, affectionate, comical, and loyal dogs. By the way, I also have a dachshund (a "tweenie -- to big to be a mini, too small to be a standard) who wandered into my yard one evening and I have a Rottie-Shepard mix. Of course, Fluffy, the Big, Mean Cat, rules the pet family. Happy Chihuahuas!

Kirby's Mom

Have you seen the calendars from "the dog" that feature the long hair chi puppies. I get one very year. The pictures are just adorable

Yes, Chi's are quite special little animals. I call Samson my angel because I found him on the (at the time) worst weekend of my life. He literally saved me from myself. Such a big load for such small shoulders. Good thing Chi's don't know how small they are!

Delilah is my special girl because she was born one day after my mom suddenly passed away.

It was fate that brought me and both dogs together. Samson is still coping with the new addition but I try to make sopecail time for just he and I and I tell him constantly that he will always be my baby boy and that I love him dearly.

He always knows when I am upset and snuggles with me...he's my best friend, my baby, my fearless protector.

I have so much love, admiration and respect for this breed.

Hey Denise!! I live in eastern Iowa too!! Davenport to be exact, where do you live??? This is so exciting, I think the only other person who lives in Iowa lives pretty far from me.