Thread: Pete

Pete

You are an ABSOLUTELY gorgeous puppy and I am sure you bring tons of joy to your family. It seems not long ago that my Springer Lolli was that age and was DOTD(April 2011). Keep being a lovely puppy and try to be goodHave an awesome day!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Mr. Pete

The best part of my day is checking out Dog of the Day, and this morning I see handsome Mr. Pete! Thank you so much for sharing the story of your little fur-face!

Hello Pete, you certainly are a handsome pup. I am sure you are going to give your family wonderful times and memories for years. Congrats on being DOTD!

Pete!

What an adorable lil guy you are! You may be a handful at times, but I'm sure no one minds!
    May everyday be DOTD for you, Pete!

Hi Pete! Happy Dog of the Day!!!
    Oh, you sure are brightening my gray, gloomy, rainy day with that big, beautiful smile of yours! You're so taken with that big stick, it almost looks as though your eyes are crossed! Gotta love puppy enthusiasm!

What a precious puppy you are Pete, and weighing in at an impressive 28.6 lbs, it's clear you're going to grow up to be one hunky handsome big boy! No doubt about it Pete, your family hit the doggie jackpot the day they welcomed you home! Just as you say, you're quickly becoming the best furkid a family could ever hope for (along with JonBoy and Whiskas, of course)! How lucky your Mom and Dad and furry sibs are, having a joyful, fun loving best friend and cuddlebug such as you in their lives!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Pete! Hope you and the entire furry gang are enjoying a very happy Dog of the Day bash, being loved and spoiled rotten!
    Lots of hugs and kisses to you, precious Pete! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Pete,

I loved seeing you pictures & learning about you today. You sure
    are a handsome little pup, and a cutie too. Congratulations on being our
    honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you a lot of hugs & kisses which I want
    to ask your humans to give to you from me.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Pete

Oh Pete what a charmer, and such a face!! Please give Pete a big hug and smooch from me, I hope he enjoys his special day to the max, peace and love

From Pete:

Pete would like to thank everyone for their kind and encouraging words. We were sure to give him lots of hugs and kisses from you all! He definitely knew that it was his day yesterday! I should also mention to you all that he is SPOILED ROTTEN and you guys aren't helping! Have a great day everyone and thanks again!

Pete