Thread: Chal Chal

Chal Chal

From a runt to a grown up, social butterfly!! That's the kind of story I like to read, Chal Chal!!! What a delight you are for your whole family, and still going strong at 12 years old!!! Happy Friday, sweet girl. I hope you get lots of treats and extra attention for being honored today as the Dog of the Day!!!

Chal, Chal what a loving tribute to you from your family. I do believe you are the princess of the house and spoiled and rightfully so. You are very beautiful and love the nice things in life and why not? Don't we all. Your start in life was not so good but it turned around and now you have the very best life one could have. Congradulations on being our most beautiful Princess Dog of the Day.

Dearest Chal Chal,
    You are truly a most Beautiful Princess !!
    I love your brown eyes & Sweet smile.
    Congratulations go out to you today Pretty
    One, because today you are DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    Long, Happy life to you Chal Chal...
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dear Princess Chal Chal

Your biography touched me in a way that finds me searching for words. May I say, though, that I can relate 100% to the boundless love, devotion and pride your very wonderful family feels for you. What a beautiful, rich, joyful life you are leading. But, if an "awesome female" such as yourself is not worthy of such bounteous attention, I don't know who is! What a precious treasure you are dear girl! That sweet little face makes me want to hug you to pieces!!! Now, in addition to your carved bed, chaise lounge and other appropriately due ammenities and appointments, may I suggest that a gilded, red velvet throne be added to your collection? Assume your throne and don your robe and scepter Chal Chal! Today we roll out the red carpet and crown you our most deserving, most loving, most rightfully cherished companion of a lifetime and our very deserving Dog of the Day! Have a great day of celebration dear girl. I have every confidence your special day will be filled with all the delectable morsels and wonderous rewards your little heart desires!

[ November 30, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

[ November 30, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a royal beauty for sure sweet peeky.
    Congrats my lovely for gracing our DOTD board

Chal Chal, what a loving family you have and your mom has done you proud to have written such a moving tribute to your many attributes. I had to dry a tear from my eye after reading the way your family feels about you. You are a deserving dog and a lucky dog all rolled into one and today....ta da...you areDog of the Day.. Congratulations, dear little one. Enjoy your honor.