Thread: Pls Pls Help!! 7 Mon. Old Pittie Girl....back Legs Paralized!!

Pls Pls Help!! 7 Mon. Old Pittie Girl....back Legs Paralized!!

ATTN: Fellow Rescuers and Friends;

Can anybody pleas offer any information or help for this poor young girl that deserves a chance so much. There has got to be someone that can help her. Please either contact me, Tracy, or contact Debbie via email: [email protected] or call at 563.391.1908 or 563.340.7609. You will find her picture at the bottom of the post.

With all our hearts....we thank you.

Tracy Caccavella
    Founder
    Reach Out Rescue, NFP

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

Visit us on Petfinder.com
    http://www.http://www.petfinder.com/...outrescue.html
    Visti us on 1-800-Save-A-Pet
    http://www.adoptapet.com/shelter72281.html

-----Original Message-----
    To: [email protected]
    Cc: Mary Carris <[email protected]>
    Sent: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 11:31 am
    Subject: Fw: Diamond, 7 month old Pittie, Paralyzed Back Legs, Needs Rescue!

Tracy,

Mary from Des Moines, IA gave me your name to contact. She thought you might be able to help Diamond, or know someone reputable who might be able to help her! Here is the information that we know right now:

Diamond is a 7 month old White Pit Bull pup who was hit by a car. Dr. Joe Seng did surgery on her to save her life, but the family that owned her could not pay the bill, nor could they care for her now that her back legs were paralyzed. She has been at the vet clinic for over 2 months! She is kept in a very small cage with only newspaper to cover the bottom of the cage...no blankets or towels to comfort her. She was being tranquilized during the day to keep her quiet because the clinic feels she "barked" too much as she was lonely. She has had her first heat cycle and needs to be spayed. She IS up to date on her shots. We have someone donating a cart for Diamond for her back legs. But she needs a rescue that can help rehabilitate her both physically and socially. Being in a cage for 2 months at her age has not been good for her.

A good Samaritan from DeWitt, IA picked Diamond up yesterday and took her to his house, but he cannot keep her. She is in his BATHTUB on a comforter! Again, this is NO life for Diamond. She needs help right away! Tracy, you may be Diamond's only hope! Please let me know ASAP!!!

Please, if you can help Diamond, contact Debbie Fraker at EITHER [email protected] or [email protected] or call 563.391.1908 or 563.340.7609.

Debra Fraker, President & Founder
    K9 Kindness Rescue, Inc.
    Davenport, IA
    www.k9kindnessrescue.org

A 501(c)3 non-profit corporation since 2004

Last edited by Reachoutrescue; 11-15-2008 at 05:17 PM. Reason: to add picture

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

I will donate for her care and will crosspost it on another website as well. I will PM you some info about that site. They do a lot of fundraising for dogs in need. I sure hope someone can foster her!!!!!!!

Diamond

Diamond now has her own dogster page if anyone wants to keep tabs on her:

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/921244

Thanks to Tracey and all the great people at the rescue who are helping to save her