Thread: Koko Siberian Husky Angel

Koko Siberian Husky Angel

My little angel Koko, graceful girl, black and white, mischievous blue eyes, alert ears, sweet breath, soft fur, quiet, gentle, intelligent, loved to give doggie kisses, loved her squeaky toys, loved everyone she met, everyone loved her. Some of my favorite pictures of Koko were taken one sunny afternoon when the California poppies were blooming bright orange in the distance in the Antelope Valley … we drove until we reached them, and then Koko posed in the poppies with the mountains and puffy white clouds in the distance, the sky matching her "husky blue" eyes. Little Koko, always dancing in happy circles, dancing until a few days before she left us. Little Koko, now sleeping in the sun and dancing in the clouds, will always dance in my heart until I see her again. Koko was born in March 1992 and gave us 17 years of joy until she passed on March 29, 2009.

Koko sounds like a sweetheart. I'm so sorry. She lived a long and wonderful life.

Rest In Peace Koko

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by Kokomo5 View Post

Little Koko, always dancing in happy circles, dancing until a few days before she left us.
    Little Koko, now sleeping in the sun and dancing in the clouds,
    will always dance in my heart until I see her again.
    Some comforting pages >>>

http://www.sibernet.com/memorial/north.html

The Silver Harness >>>
    http://www.everythinghusky.com/featu...r_harness.html

Run With the Wind, Koko.

Thank You, Koko for giving your humans 17 wonderful years. I pray that Logan and I are as lucky. I know our RB kids gave you a warm welcome. Phred said it right on..Run like the Wind!

I've been Boooo'd!

Husband doesn't want new dog

Thank you for your comments! I don't know how to add a photo to my reply but I did put a picture in my album.

How do I convince my husband we need to get a new dog? He keeps ignoring me and changing the subject when I bring it up. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Unhappy Koko

Koko

Wow, when I read your post I immediately thought of my Keva...they sound so similar in looks and personality. Then I saw the photo...they look almost identical. She was a beautiful dog. 17 years is a long and happy life. Rest in peace beautiful Koko, north of the rainbow bridge...you are loved.

RIP, beautiful girl, sure my 2 huskies wolfy & suka will find you
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokomo5 View Post
    Thank you for your comments! I don't know how to add a photo to my reply but I did put a picture in my album.

How do I convince my husband we need to get a new dog? He keeps ignoring me and changing the subject when I bring it up. Any suggestions? Thanks!
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
    As to your husband, give him some time. Everyone grieves differently.
    Explain to him that you plan to get another dog sometime soon. Ask him how he feels about that. Then shutup and listen. He may think he's being disloyal getting another dog so soon. Or ?? Who knows what he's thinking. Give him and you some time. There's no hurry.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Koko was beautiful, we hope that memories of her 17 years with you will bring you some comfort. It's so hard to lose them, even when they have lived such a full and long life.
    Maybe it will just take some time for your husband to heal, the right pup will show up when it's time.

I'm sorry to hear your loss, Koko sounds like a beautiful and sweet dog!
    RIP Koko!
    She lived a long and happy life!