Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does any of your cats do this?

Does any of your cats do this?

This is my Joey, he the funniest boy. He loves laying on the toilet seat, to him that is the best seat in the house. Joey the washroom boy. When I am getting ready for bed, he follows me in the bathroom and sit on the toilet seat waiting for me to finish. And sometimes Joey lays on the mat that is in front of the heater, I guess it is warm for him. Does any of your cats lay on the toilet seat. Here is a picture of my Joey:

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    WOW! What a fluffy tail Joey has! Mishi likes to "supervise" from the seat while I do my makeup. He's my strange one

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

To have a cat sleeping on the toilet seat would require the seat to be DOWN once in a while - which its not!

But we do have Pouncer that likes to sit in the sink basin. My husband can't shave because Pouncer's sitting there! Also, when my husband's sitting on his "throne" Allen will sit at the floor or jump onto the window sill and demand petting - I guess he figures that he has a captive audience!

We have a sign in our house that says "if you want the best seat in the house, move the cat." I guess this certainly would apply in your case!

My cats love the bathroom but never hang out on the toilet....if they are in the bathroom, it's usually in the shower or usually in the sink, my boys love it in there, behold:

Last edited by Lallypop11; 12-04-2003 at 08:54 AM.

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    There .... (took out the orig.jpg at the end)

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Your Joey is such a handsome kitty. I love his markings and that big bushy tail.

Yes mine use to lie on the toilet seat when it had a cover on it, but since there is no more cover, they lay in the sink. Go figure.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Sweet pictures!

Lily loves to sit on the lid of the toilet, and when I forget to close it, she would sit on the edge and play with the water inside - yuck!

She also loves the tub, especially after I have taken a shower. She loves to lick off the water and she doesn't mind wet feet.

Kirsten

actually, that is the ONLY place I do NOT have to move a cat in order to sit down......hee hee

LOL that's funny Jen.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Redhead, your tabby in the sink looks a bit like my Toby. My Toby does the same thing but only he sit there and drink the water out of tap because usually their zip of water coming out.

My Pookie Bear will wait for me on the 'throne' when i take my morning shower. Its pretty funny...as soon as I step out of the tub, she jumps down, and decides she wants to go explore the rest of the house.
    There is something about the presence of a cat... that seems to take the bite out of being alone. ~Louis J. Camuti

Cubby and the toilet set are the perfect match. If I go in there to go potty and he gets there before I do I have to leave because I of course can't move him! He will just stand there and look at you like "Do you want something in there? To bad I've got it, it's all mine! Now go find your own!!!" He also loves to sleep on the towels in the closet. Of course when the pile of towels gets low enough that he can fit in the space. The last few days I haven't been able to find him even when I have to go potty so I look for him and he is right on the towels sleeping, if you touch him you are basicly asking to be bitten.

Katie

I have one that does. Sammy gets on the toilet seat in the mornings while my husband is showering and won't get off until we throw him off. He might do it more often but that is the only time the seat stays down because my husband usually lays a towel there. I hate it when I have to move him but when ya gotta go, ya gotta go!!

Actually I am so glad that they dont , as I havekidny problems , and when I have to go , its right away! So scooting the Cats off , would lead to a lot of cleanups!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Mystic says that is the very best seat in the house. Tigger on the other hand has to be high up on top of the medicine cabinet.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08