Thread: Lucas update.

Lucas update.

Well the diarrhea boy seems much better. On Feb 9th we started him on a new food (Eukanuba Low resdidue). It is made specifically for cats with intestinal type problems. It took 2 weeks but as of Feb 23rd his poops looked normal. Well, that was 2 1/2 weeks ago and for the most part they remained soft but formed, which is a definite improvement. Unfortunately they are stil 90% left on the FLOOR! But, hey, clean up of a solid poop is 1000% times easier than a liquid poop, so I am happy.

Lucas update

Hi Jen! Such wonderful news about Lucas. It's so good to know he's doing better. My prayers continue for his complete recovery very soon. Would you give him some scritchies from me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Michael And Miquelito are sending some Very Special Orange Lickies to thier Friend Lucas along with Purrs and MMMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEOOOOO OOOOOOWWWWWS from All The Found Cats,and Porchies and Angels.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Great news and I know you are happy. May he continue to do better with each passing day and soon, he be going where he is suppose to "go".

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Glad to hear he is better. Now to just work on his aim.

From Decker with Love

I'm so glad that Lucas is doing better! Such an adorable boy. Let's hope he soon remembers about the litter tray!

Sorry I missed this, Jen, but what wonderful news! Isn't exciting when you see....well....lets just say I know exactly how you feel. CJ's only saving grace was that he always went in the box. I actually think now that he's building a log cabin, the floor seems to be the preferred spot, but it's hard to tell because with the new food here, Peanut is building log cabins too! For awhile there I thought someone opened a box of lincoln logs in the basement!

Way to go, Lucas!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl