Thread: Ping Pong the Huntress!

Ping Pong the Huntress!

Ping Pong, that picture shows the demeanor of a serious predator, a bloodthirsty killer- and a really sweet, beautiful tortie!! From our torties to you, CONGRATS on COTD! Take it easy on the songbirds, OK? Focus on the rabbits and squirrels and stuff that aren't threatened- and be careful of squirrels, they can be MEAN!

Enjoy special pets and maybe some special good people-type food on your special day, Ping Pong!!

bowlkat-
    "If they could cross Man with the cat, it would improve
    Man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

Dearest Ping Pong, a.k.a. Ping amongst the cabbages, Mary Jane, Ping Kong, and other nicknames, what an adorable, beautiful Calico kitty you are! You are so pretty with that fluffy multi-color fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with those lovely big golden eyes. You look like you have something on your mind and are thinking things over to decide what to do next! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Greenville, SC to pet you, and pet your mother Carlotta and your new calico kitten Lain and all your family kitties! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you all for me .

You are quite the outdoors girl, aren't you! You and your mom Carlotta have stayed together outside since you were about nine weeks old. You're a very accomplished huntress! (Those squirrels had better watch out..) You're also full of energy and fun. Little calico kit Lain recently joined the family, and you play with her all the time as if she was your daughter. What a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You don't come inside often, and you prefer being outside with the other kitties, playing and hunting together. We hope you will all decide to come live inside some day; much safer for you. Meanwhile, stay safe wherever you go! You and your dear Carlotta and Lain and other kitties and Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Ping Pong, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and dear Carlotta and Lain and other kitties and Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some yummy people-food and not another squirrel, I hope!

Last edited by phesina; 03-14-2020 at 05:51 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Purrfect Ping Pong

Ping Pong, you're so adorable and you have amazing wild beauty! I love your fuzzy, soft-looking calico fur, and your very serious eyes. Your head is indeed very round and so cute!

And you're an amazing huntress! Catching squirrels and other small critters that you kill and eat. You're already friends with Lain, who you play with and treat like your daughter. You're truly and outdoor cat and must have an amazing life outside with the other cats.

You definitely don't look like a delicate girl cat, you're more of a "wild cat", as your human says. You have such a good life, hunting, adventuring, and playing with Lain. I hope you, Lain, the other cats, and your humans have many more happy, healthy years together.

Congratulations, Purrfect Ping Pong, on being Cat of the Day!!

Precious Ping Pong!

Hi Ping Pong, a.k.a. Mary Jane, Ping Kong, Ping Among the Cabbages, hehe! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart!

Aww!!! What a gorgeous girl you are, Ping Pong, not your typical, demur and delicate Calico kitty, that's for sure! Rather, you're quite the outdoors girl, with a love for adventure, the consummate hunter (along with your furmom, Carlotta)! The outdoor life is not for every kitty, but there's no doubt you were born for the wild! hehe What a very special girl you are, Ping Pong, a kitty who marches to the beat of a different drummer, one of a kind! How lucky your family is, having a furkid as special as you to call their own! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you and your family has been a real treat! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration...playing with Lain, scoping out the neighborhood, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud humans! Lots of love to you, precious Ping Pong, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to your dear furmom, Carlotta, and "daughter" Lain, too!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Ping Pong!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana