Thread: Hello Guiny

Hello Guiny

Oh my, what a sweet face you have Guiny. I love your upclose
    & personal pose. Congratulations on being our delightful PET OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Guiny what a beauty you are!!!

That swee face of yours just begs to have a kiss on it!!! It sounds like you have a wonderful life and family. I hope you are enjoying your special day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Guiny,what a cutie you are! It sounds like you gave your humans a run for their money in your day. I hope you're enjoying your special day as POTD! Congrats!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Guiny! I don't know what happened (Internet gobblins) but I started a thread for you this morning and just now I checked back to read your posts and found the thread had disappeared! Well, thankfully I cc'd it into WORD! hehe Here are my remarks as originally prepared for delivery! Hope you're having a fun day, sweetie!

Greetings and a very happy Pet of the Day to you, precious piggie Guiny! Now that's one adorable "close up!" Me and my wheekers Moonbeam and Ruby are so very happy to kick off your congratulatory thread, sweetheart! So, we hear you're the "grand dam" of your clan??? No doubt you rule with distinction, all of your loyal subjects, human and furry, catering to your every whim! Just as it should be for a deserving senior such as youself, one who has given back so much to her family over the years! Your family, your guardian is one lucky soul, having been blessed with your love and companionship! I hope today you and all of your furry friends are treated royally, spoiled to the max! Cuddles, wheeks and purrrs to you beautiful Guiny, our extra special Sunday honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow guys, thank you all for your lovely posts!!
    I've got my slave wrapped around my paws, and boss around the other piggies... Though i've softened a little since Lotje died and we got little woopy.

Lots of wheeks,
    Lady guinyvere
    and the rest of the winky girls: Dunya and Woopy
    and the shelter boys: Chico and Toby