Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You are not going to believe this!!! (from General thread)

You are not going to believe this!!! (from General thread)

You are not going to believe this!!!
    We are Phoenx Suns (basketball) season ticket holders, and tonight was the last home game of the season. They were doing a bunch of give-a-ways, and one (the grand prize) being a brand new Harley Davidson motorcycle. I got the call late Friday evening that I was one of the 12 finalists and they instructed us on where to meet, etc.

We missed the whole first quarter of the game, but in between quarters was the drawing. Tim & I went out to center court with the others and then the Gorilla (the mascot) came out on the bike. Then they drew the name.........and they called
    MY name!!!!!

For those of you who don't know me, I stand 4' 4" tall and the Gorilla had to pick me up and put me on my new bike! Tim said the crowd went wild.......I really don't remember much after they said my name, I think my heart stopped and I couldn't catch my breath!!

Tomorrow I have to call them to get all the information, but right now I should go to bed, but for some reason I'm wide awake!!

They took pictures, so as soon as I get them, I will post them for all of you to see.

OMG, WHAT am I going to do with this thing??!!

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

ROTFLOL......that is SO great, funny, but great!!!

How cool is that!? I wouldn't know what do to with one either but that is a BIG prize to win! Congratulations! I guess if you guys dont ride then you could always sell it.

4' 4" huh? I'm 4' 11" and I sure can see why you couldn't get on the bike! Being vertically challenged myself I have no doubt that I could not get on the thing either without some help, but I don't know about a Gorilla!!!

CONGRATULATION!! That is a great win!! I would take it and trade it in for a new car! Some of those are very expensive and cost as much as a new car! Wow! I would have been totally stunned!! Then fainted! Woke up, had a heart attack and died!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Wow, cool!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!! I have never won anything like this so I can only imagine how stunned and surprised you are! What kind of Harley? You may or may not remember that I used to have one so I can't wait to hear more details.....once you go to bed and let this all sink in for awhile.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

thats awesome lol go get some bike license classes now and u got your self a good new ride for the summer and believe me theres nothing like being on a motorcycle in the middle of summer because that wind feels soooooooooooo good

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You sell and get all the $$$$! These are worth a lot and I'm sure you'll have NO trouble selling. How exciting and cannot wait to see the photos!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Re: You are not going to believe this!!! (from General thread)

Originally posted by Catsnclay

OMG, WHAT am I going to do with this thing??!!

Ride it around like a BIG BAD BIKER MAMA LOL

Congrats. Harley are awesome.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Congrats!!! That is really cool, and a pretty funny story too.

From Decker with Love

Congrats! I can't imagine how exciting that must have been! Are you going to keep the bike or sell it? LOL I would sell it because I'm also too small to handle a bike like that, but I'd only sell if after taking TONS of pictures of me sitting on it
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

put it on ebay! you'll definitely sell it. but only, like all the others said already, AFTER you've posed on it for a gazillion pixs!

JJJ3,would be after me,to swap,it for Whiskas Temptationd.Is it a customized Bike?You know,that since these Games,are on Cable,a lot,of Sports Fand saw you win,that motorcycle,and that will bump,that price up.Jay Leno,likes motorcycles,and hes rich!Send an email,to NBC! And Con Cat Ulations,from the Found Cats,and Feeder! Michael,wants to know if you are now,a Biker Babe?

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

If you don't want to become a biker mamma you could always sell it! Probably what I would do . . . not sure what a harley is worth, but I'd say it would make a nice down payment on a new car . . . (that's what I want!)
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Originally posted by catmandu
    [B]JJJ3,would be after me,to swap,it for Whiskas Temptationd.Is it a customized Bike?You know,that since these Games,are on Cable,a lot,of Sports Fand saw you win,that motorcycle,and that will bump,that price up.Jay Leno,likes motorcycles,and hes rich!Send an email,to NBC! And Con Cat Ulations,from the Found Cats,and Feeder! Michael,wants to know if you are now,a Biker Babe?
    Apparently is was not on TV, we had friends and family watching. Although when it was happening they were taping and taking pictures, we are susposed to be getting some pictures pretty soon, will post them.

I should send in a picture to Jay Leno, thanks Gary, never thought of that!!

Sorry Michael, I'm too old to be a "biker-babe". But when I was younger I kinda hung out with some of those people (so now you know my secret past!! )

We still haven't talked with anyone on what our options are, but most likely we will opt for the cash since neither of us know how to ride bike's Pictures should be here any day now!! Can't wait.
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

How VERY exciting!!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!