Thread: rooni

rooni

a very beautiful cat!!
    Faith in God

And un-SINK-able too !!!!
    aw ! congrats on your COTD !!!

Hi Rooni, you look very happy in your sink!!
    Hope you enjoy your day as cat of the day!
    (But remember what they said about the Titanic!, nothing is unsinkable, not even a pretty kitty in a sink )

Six month quarantine? She must have been ecstatic the day that ended.. She deserves a nice garden and lot's of laptime. She's a pretty little lady. Good luck.

You are so cute, Rooni, all curled up in your sink!! My cats never go in the sink, but they love the shower and the bathtub!! I hope you have a wonderful day, full of good things, since you are the honored Cat of the Day! Congratulations to our most well traveled cat!!!

Rooni Rocks! I love how kitties can fold themselves into anything they want. You are one cute kitty cat Rooni. Congrats for being Our Cat of the Day!

Good morning, Rooni!

We're sure glad to meet you...those stripes are really wonderful! And, we're very happy that your six month quarantine is over and you love your new home...be happy, pretty one! Congrats on being today's lovely Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Red Striped Rooni--you're color is so magnificent!! I would love to cuddle with you, your fur looks so soft from all that water you play in. One of our three kitties is a sink baby just like you--he's fascinated with it and wishes he could meet you! What adventures you've endured, coming through them just as sweet and lovable as before! I'm so glad you have a beautiful flower garden to play in now! You deserve it!!! Congratulations on being our Striped Star of the Day! You are gorgeous Rooni! May your garden be plentiful!!!!

Rooni
    What a beautiful cat you are. I loved the picture of you in your sink. Were you allowed visitors while you were in jail? 6 months is a long time to go without seeing your family. I'm so glad you are free and happy with your family now and have a garden too. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Overthrow the UK government, I say, and free those cats!

Like the beautiful Rooni, our Thunder Paws loved to curl up in the bathroom sink. Sometimes, when I pass by the bathroom door and the light is off, I still catch a glimpse of Thunder Paws, either curled up in the sink or sitting by it. Always, I stop, back up and take a closer look but of course he is not there, he is not here, he is not anywhere but in the ground.

May Rooni have many more years of curling up in the sink - and, no more airplanes for Rooni.

Except maybe little ones, which are much more fun to fly than big ones, anyway.

Rooni, you "bowled" me over with your award winning photo! My kitties love to "lap up" some catnap time in the sink too! And your's look like the perfect fit! Just as the moniker Cat of the Day fit's you to a "T" as well! You are stunningly beautiful and one fine addition to the list of kitties who have come before you, proud to claim the title Cat of the Day! Congratulations to you Rooni! You are such a beauty!! Enjoy those lovely, misty, English days, strolling in your garden! The flowers have nothing on you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rooni

You are one fine looking cat, I must say! And a Canuck forever, right on!! But admit it, isn't life grand in England? I mean, an English Garden?!?!? Puh-leeze!!!! How great is THAT? For a jet settin' cat? After doing time for being a cat, that garden is a fitting reward! Many yummy treats and lovin' bellyrubs to you, you lovely Cat of the Day!!!!
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

wow rooni, thats great that you've gotton to live in such great places! (except for the whole quarentine thing lol) u look so cute in the sink! and u have really beautiful eyes! congrats on being POTD!

Rooni.... you are one stunning cat! Your markings and colors are just irrestible and I just want to pick you right up out of that sink and hug you!! CONGRATULATIONS ROONI.... for the honor of our most cuddly COTD!! I hope your day is full of flowers and sunshine and I hope a lucky human lets you take a loooong nap in their lap!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
    Rooni.... you are one stunning cat! Your markings and colors are just irrestible and I just want to pick you right up out of that sink and hug you!!
    No, no! Never mess with a cat and her sink!
    Leonard Migliore