Thread: Cutie Groot!

Cutie Groot!

Hi Groot! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

My goodness! What a handsome Egyptian Mau x barnyard kitty you are, Groot, one joyful and playful, fun loving and mischief making boy! That pic of you playing furry Christmas ornament is too funny! hehe Just one question, Groot. Was that tree still standing when your human snapped that pic?

He also likes to terrify our older cat, and wake us up at 3 a.m. Phone cords are his favorite food, despite much scolding. He is clever, though - he acts like an angel when we've got company. We do love him, mischief and all!
    How could your humans help but love a kitty as clever and fun loving as you, Groot! You sure do have them wrapped firmly around those precious paws, forgiving you all of your mischief making antics, if not secretly enjoying them, lol You're my kind of boy, Groot, beautiful on the outside, packed with purrsonality, a source of endless joy and laughter!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Reading your human's laugh out loud, heartwarming tribute, seeing your precious pics has been such a treat! I hope you enjoy a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing (nicely, lol) with your older fur sib; entertaining the humans with your mischief making; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, cuddles and smooches to you, beautiful, adorable Groot, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear older bro/sister too!

Looking SO angelic!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Groot, you are a cutie, indeed! What a gorgeous Egyptian Mau/barnyard mix kitty you are! That brown Tabby fur color is beautiful and looks so soft, and you have the sweetest face with that white mustache and chin and those lovely big golden eyes. And you're a growing boy of just nine months of age now! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are so cute relaxing against the back and tail of your dear red Tabby housemate (who does not look terrified in this picture). And then, what a Purrrfect Christmas ornament you make! You have such a look of total contentment in both photos. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to London, Ontario to pet you, and pet your kitty housemate, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're very active, you regard anything and anyone as a prospective plaything, and you love to push/pull things off tables and shelves. Not such a big surprise. I've known many cats just like that! And what a fine alarm clock you are, making sure your dear Purrrsons get up on time at 3am! Oh, please don't try to "eat" or otherwise play with phone cords! You could bite into one and get a nasty surprise and perhaps severe injury! Maybe your dear Purrrson can wipe or spray them with something that would make them taste bad to you... lemon juice perhaps? Or I'm sure there are cat-deterrent sprays like that available at pet-supply stores. We want you and your kitty pal and Purrrsons to stay healthy and happy! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Groot, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and red Tabby housemate and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 04-29-2022 at 08:17 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Glorious Groot!

Hello, Groot up in London, Ontario and hello to your tabby house-mate too! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous youngster you are! I like your sweet face, your wonderful markings, and your cute smile! You are a very handsome kitty guy!

You are a skilled kitty alarm clock, waking your people at 3 AM! (That's awfully early!) You are a playful kitty, having all sorts of kitten fun! When company comes to visit, you are on your best behavior. You have discovered phone cords (please try not to play with those). You got up in the Christmas tree and made a purrr-fect kitty ornament! Best of all, you are a much-loved kitten guy!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to cutie Groot!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678