Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Max, CAT, MCS

Max, CAT, MCS

Hi Max- I think this is the first time that we have a Master of Cat Science here.
    You look very intelligent and absolutely adorable in your graduation hat. It's good to hear you are not always that dignified but also a normal full-speed meezer boy.
    Don't forget to collect your rewards for being our A-grade Cat of the Day.

Max, the expression on your face says it all. The things our furkids do to please their humans. For this, you are most deserving of your title of COTD. Enjoy, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I am IMPRESSED!!! You are most deserving to be our COTD!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

A Kitten Kindy Grad?? How exciting! Your family is so proud, and you look smashing in that cap, even though not thrilled about wearing it!

Max, enjoy your COTD status - as well as your Grad status - you are a very deserving feline! Have a great day!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Awe Max, how sweet you look in that capCongratulations as COTD and (not so happy looking) graduate You are a mighty fine looking Tonkie! Enjoy your day
    Last edited by cool4catz2; 08-13-2009 at 04:06 PM.

We bet that Max graduated with Top Honors Manna Cum Cat Nip, even if hes not crazy about his cap.
    All the Found Cats are impressed with Max , and are referring to him as The Professor, like Russel Johnson on Gilligans Island.
    Hes such a Handsome Meezer and certainly has a scholarly look to him.

And yet we bet that hes a fun Cat , and likes as they say to let his fur down , and party with the best of them, yet retaining his Siamese Cool!!

The Lucky Found and Impressed Found Cats send a PHD MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OUR kNOWLAGBLE AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY MIGHTY MAX!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

OMG!!! A handsome graduated cat!!! I am beyond impressed

This is the first time IN MY LIFE I know of a graduated cat!!! And a soccer star? geee, that makes you even more interesting

I hope you have (or have had because you're a lot of hours ahead) a beautiful day.

Happy COTD all the way from Central America!!!
    Hugs and kisses
    astrid

Good morning and happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Max! I think this is the first time we've had a Kitty Kindy grad as our featured honoree! I'll just bet you graduated at the top of your class, too! What a smart boy, in addition to being so irresistibly handsome and packed with purrrsonality! We can't blame you for not wanting to keep that cap on for too long Max, but we thank you for doing so...too cute! Keep up the good work Max, being an A plus "top cat" in all categories! Congratulations and lots of love to you on your much deserved day of honor, Max! Hope you and your proud people all enjoy a very special, love and fun filled day of celebration!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, Max. You are so handsome and smart! Enjoy your special day. Purrs to you and your human.

10. Edwina is soooooooo jealous - of your graduation cap! (She is not so crazy about the idea of socializing with other cats and......DOGS????)

You certainly are a handsome if not happy graduate...magnum cum laude Max!

Oh Max! An intellectual Cat of the Day? And a sporting superstar too? Is there no end to your talent, handsome boy? We are so terribly impressed by your abilities.

I can't imagine how good your Cat of the Day celebrations are going to be, but enjoy them to the max! Congratulations.

Well hello Max.. Your so Adorable & Handsome.. Congrats with graduation.. However I seem to see that your not too happy with that hat on your wittle head.. Such a stunning look.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Max what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

Thank you for tolerating your graduation cap long enough for your guardian to get a picture to share with us!!! We are so impressed!!!
    I hope you are having a wonderful, hat free, day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marvelous Max!

So, you graduated from kitty kamp? Congrats! I love your pic, even though you don't look too happy wearing that cap - LOL!

Congratulations max!!!

HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY TO YOU HONEY!I AM A CAT LADY FROM UPSTATE NEW YORK/USA AND I ADORE CATS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD HERE ON PET TALK! YOU ARE VERY ACCOMPLISHED NOW AND READY TO BE A HIGH-ROLLER MEEZER! ALL THE BEST TO YOU MY DEAR AND HAVE A BALL MAX! SUSANSWATLIN518