Thread: Tiny

Tiny

Tiny, you are adorable! I think you are outgrowing your name! A sock thief! We have one of those at our house too. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Tiny

You are terrific! It's a pleasure to meet you this morning. I love your pose with your long legs going everywhere. Sounds like you are well cared for and loved! Glad you have friends to play with...even if they boss you around! You are a real cutie-pie! May God bless you with good health and lots of funny adventures. I hope today you get a few treats and a few socks! Take care, sweetie.
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

Tiny, you are one handsome man! Look at that beauuutiful face so full of life and fun! What impressive big leggies and pawsies you have! Congrats to SWEET, ADORABLE SOCK-THIEF TINY!!

Oh i love his name!
    Tiny you are soooo beautiful, what a treat to see your gorgeous Dane face this morning! Congrats on your big day! And stop letting little dogs push you around, your too cute for that!!!

That beautiful face of your says "let's go - let's have some fun"...........you sure do look like a very happy pup, Tiny!

Now about those long legs and huge paws - planning on growing into them huh? How I would love to see you again, all grown up!

Tiny, you are an excellent choice as our Dog of the Day - Congratulations!

Tiny,
    I love your photo!!! You look absolutely adorable Happy DOTD

Congratulations Tiny!

Hehe...such a perfect name for you! But by the sounds of it your not going to be a bit tiny

Have a fantastic day celebrating with your family big guy!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

It's an honor to make your acquaintance, TINY! Hmmm, your name doesn't fool me one bit, sweetheart! You're a BIG doggie in every sense of the word: Looks, brains and most of all, HEART! I'm not surprised to learn that your JRT doggie pal has you wrapped around his tiny paw...you're a lover not a fighter, right sweetheart? And as for your penchant to purloin...what's a mismatched pair of socks or two when you've got a big, handsome, sweet as can be furkid like you to love? You're simply precious, Tiny! Congratulations on your well earned reign as our extra special Saturday Dog of the Day!!! I hope by now your Mom has spread the word to all of your adoring fans and doggie pals Have a wonderful day of celebration, sweet, sweet Tiny, filled with lots of love, fun and treats and maybe a new squeaky or two or three...! And please have your peeps give you a HUGE hug and kiss for me! Long and happy life to you, dear, precious Tiny!

Hi there, Tiny! you certainly are the opposite..
    you are such a handsome boy!! You're a sock theif, huh? That sounds so cute! enjoy your special day, boy! and congrats on being our dotd!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Hi Tiny. You are a very handsome boy. Congrats on DOTD! I'm glad you add lots of love to your family. Have a great day!

Hello Tiny,

What a beautiful looking face. You look like you are a bright
    and fun loving pup. Happy congratualtions on being chosen
    today as our much loved DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweet
    boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What an adorable photo of you, Tiny, with your legs all spread out and beautiful, happy smile! You're a real Puppy Love, you little sock stealer you! Congratulations on your Special Day!

I've been Boooo'd!