Thread: Roman

Roman

Oh, you special dog you! Sounds like you have one lucky family there & I'm so glad to hear you are doing ok. Make sure you get lots of lovin' & good treats today Congrats DOTD!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Congratulations to you for taking in this wonderful, beautiful pup. Roman is so handsome. What a great family to help this poor pup in his time of need. You will be repaid with love, respect and kisses I'm sure, many times over. Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Roman our Very Best Dog of the Day. I'm sure you and your siblings will get some extra special treats on your extra special day.
    Jackie

What a striking dog Roman is!!!!! Just beautiful!! Thank you for taking him in from the streets and getting him the medical treatment he needed. You are to be commended on your great compassion for an animal in need!

HEY cute stuff! Way to go on your big day!!

Kisses to you!

Roman! What a rocky start you have had. I'm so glad you have a wonderful family now who knows how special you are. Hope you enjoy being our special Dog of the Day today. Extra treats and hugs, sweetie.

Well, well!! Look what turned up on the doorstep!! One absolutely GOGEOUS pup! What fortune befell your humans, Roman! They were so blessed the day you walked into their lives! And what incredibly special people, to not only give you such a loving forever home, but some very badly needed medical care! Sounds like a match made in heaven! Roman, you are one brave doggie. And quite a handsome one at that! I wish you and your family many, many happy, healthy, joyful years of loving companionship! I am so happy to congratulate you on your VERY special day of honor! Yay, for Roman, Pet Talk's handsomest, friendliest and very deserving Dog the Day! Have your Mommy give you extra hugs and kisses from me, ok??(P.S....I love those ears!!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh Roman, I hope your leg will be alright. I'm glad you've found a family that deserves your love. Homeless dogs make the best pets. Duke was dropped off like you were. I hope you get lots of Milk Bones today and every day! Your coat is so pretty and you are so cute. Hope you had a great day.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Such a lucky boy to have been saved by your new family. The people who dumped you certainly didn't deserve you at all!!
    Hope your leg recovers fully, and you have a wonderful happy new life.
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

HELLO ROMAN

Great picture of a Gorgeous Pupster !!! How lucky for
    both you & your wonderful family to have found each
    other. I wish you & your folks a long, happy life together.
    Congratulations on being so rightfully honored as our
    Special Sunday DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    Hugs & kisses Sweetie !!!

My what a handsome guy you are, Roman! You sure did land yourself in a wonderful home, with humans who adore you and take care of you. I am sorry that your start was rough, but now you have such a bright future and it's all thanks to your special family.

Congrats, Mr. Roman. You are so beautiful and I am honored to have "met" you today.

Roman, what more can I say??? You are very, very handsome and so lucky to have found just the right family to live your life with!!! I hope every single day is a happy day for you, from now on!!! You are to be congratulated and thanked for blessing us today! You are the Dog of the Day!!!