View Poll Results: What school subject did you or do you hate the worse?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Social studies

13 22.41%
  • science

11 18.97%
  • english/reading

9 15.52%
  • p.e

18 31.03%
  • math

32 55.17%
  • health

6 10.34%
  • bussines classes

5 8.62%
  • art/drama/choir/band

6 10.34%
  • I love school every subject

0 0%
  • other

4 6.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What subject did/do you hate the worst in school.

What subject did/do you hate the worst in school.

I think my most hated subject would have to be math!!!
    Thanks so much Ashley for the siggy!
    Zoey Marie NAJ NA RN (flat-coated retriever)
    Wynset's Sam I AM "Sage" RA (shetland sheepdog)
    T.j (english setter)

All of them

I guess I hate math the most. Oh and P.E. I HATE P.E !!!

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Crap, I chose my favorite one! Oh, well...Math would be my worst.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I checked social studies - no offense to the social studies teachers here on Pet Talk, and I think it is a fascinating subject, but our history and social studies classes were sooooooooooooooooo boring! A shame, honestly.

I was lucky, our high school started in 8th grade, and we had "normal" PS in 8th grade, but in 9-12, we had an alternative "Outward Bound" kind of P.E. - ice skating on the pond, cross-country skiing through the woods, a high ropes course and a low ropes course, all sorts of stuff.

I checked english.
    while it was actually my favourite class all 3 years that i took it because i had THE collest teachers! i hated the subject! i'm terrible with grammar and its way too confusing.

in all reality i hated all of the subjects, math because its too complicated, social studies because the teachers made it very boring, science because there were entirely too many essays and projects and such.

loved PE though

i took 2 business classes, one of them i absolutely loved cause the teach was great, she made it fun and easy to understand, the other(accounting) was OK but the teach was cranky on some days but cool on other but it was a very easy class, i found that accounting wasnt as confusing as i thought it would be.

i also liked ecology, i took a semester of it, i liked it because it was more of a hands on class, we did more labs than reading from the book and crap like that and we got to go out to the lake for a day and did a bunch of water tests and got to release all the fish from the nursery ponds..it was pretty cool

ok more then you wanted to know but it's late, i'm bored and trying to pass time

Science and math...yuck!

I hate P.E the most, always have. I also don't really enjoy math and some units in Science....

Social Studies has always been my favourite.

what is p.e.?

thanks k9krazee for the signature!

I chose Social Studies. It doesn't really interest me AT ALL. I just think it is so boring. But maybe I think that because my teacher last year, Mr.Gooch (yea I know, an odd name) had us copy stuff out of a workbook and that was all. I swear our supplies could've been a pack of paper, two pencils and a sharpener and that would've covered the supplies needed for the entire year. Mr Gooch also gave me the creeps. He just looked creepy.

I really like mostly all the other subjects. My favorites are Math and Science.

"what is p.e.?"

P.E. stands for physical education. It is where you run and play sports. In other words it is where you exercise.
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

Quote Originally Posted by vinjashira
    what is p.e.?
    Physical education.

I chose Math. UGH!

I voted Math but the thing is, I actually liked the subject until my Freshman year of high school. Then I encountered a teacher who was more worried about whether or not he was going to get a raise than teaching his students.

He'd write the assignment on the board and tell us to get to work. We pretty much had to teach ourselves. And when we turned in an assignment? He'd check mark that we turned it in but wouldn't look at it or grade it.

I struggled and tried tutors but by then I was so frustrated that I just gave up. I have no math skills above basic algebra. Just looking at math equations makes my head hurt.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

MATH I always found it the most difficult

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

hmm...in high school it was probably math or P.E., in college it was statistics - bleh! Stats is technically a math, so I guess math would've been my least favorite. So glad that's all over

English. How many years does it take to learn that a noun is a person/place/thing, a verb is an action, and all the other little bits of the english language?

Also, I've always hated analyzing books. I love a story Heinlein told, he was sitting in a class, listening to one of his books get analyzed, and he stood up, interrupted the prof, and told the prof that what the prof was saying wasn't what the author meant at all. When asked for proof of how he knew what the author meant, Heinlein simply stated "I am the author", an left the prof with his jaw on the floor.

I loved Algebra but I absolutely HATED geometry. I also hate Economics! Yuck!