Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oliver!

Oliver!

Hey there handsome! What a pleasant surprise it was to see a kitty named Oliver honored here today! My Persian/Maine Coon is named Oliver too, and he is so thrilled to congratulate his namesake! What a gorgeous boy you are Oliver! And CUTE!!!! I love your acrobatics! Now that's a "gumby" pose!! What a cuddly snuggle bug you are! What a purrrrrrrrrsonality!! Oliver and I are so happy to send along our congratulations on your day of high honor! Oliver, the most adorable, sweet and photgenic Swedish oragne Persian boy is Cat of the Day! Make sure you get lots and lots of extra kitty kandy today dear boy!! And Happy Easter too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a sweet face you have, Oliver! I would like to kiss you on the nose! Love your contortions too!!! No wonder it is so much fun to photograph you!!!

You have started my day off with a smile! Thank you and congratulations on being a terrific, international star! You're the Cat of the Day!!

OLIVER!
    What a handsome boy you are. I love your picture where you are doing your kitty sit ups. Hope you get extra candy on your special day today. Enjoy your reign as our special Cat of the Day today.

Boy was I surprised when I went to PetOfTheDay.com today! I saw my Oliver's face as the thumbnail for the Cat Of The Day and I almost fell off my chair! It has probably been close to a year now since I submitted him and I am not using my old email account anymore so I hadn't recieved an email notification about it either. But I must say this was the nicest surprise ever! I am sooooooo proud and happy

I'm going to show my parents and most importantly; show Oliver! He will be so happy to see this and to hear all the nice things you have been saying about him *big smile* Can't show him right now though cause he's sleeping (and snoring!) on my couch and I don't wanna wake him (he get so grumpy if I do LOL).

Thank you sooooooooooo much! This really made my day!

And now I get to update my website and mention this! How fun it will be to brag to everyone about it

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

HI, ANN!
    Thank you for sharing Oliver with us. I love your blinking chick avatar.

Rolling through Sweden

Hey Ann - You better be careful. Judging from the picture in the upper left, Oliver could tuck his head and then roll away, rolling all the way through Sweden. I'll bet that even though he came from "Little Hearts" the heart he carries is a big one, as I'm certain yours is. Congratulations. I'll bet the honor was worth the wait.

LOL@FrostFrog! Hehe, that was a funny thought! But I'd chase my little baby until I got him back, trust me!

And yup, it sure was worth the wait! My parents were delighted too, and Ollie sure got an ego-boost! He is soooo happy! Infact he is still lying on my desk looking at the screen as I type this. And his lil motor is running too

momoffuzzyfaces, glad to hear you liked my avatar! I gotta say I like your name alot (very creative), say hi to those fuzzy faces from me!

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

ANN AND FROSTFROG, NOW YOU DID IT!
    I have this picture in my mind of Oliver rolling all over Sweden and Ann chasing him. It is too funny!

Ann, my four cats, Leonardo, Leroy, Luke, and Chester only wish they could do sit-ups like Oliver. They say Hi, back.

HI THERE OLIVER

What a Picture of a perfectly huggable & snuggley
    kitty. You are a very Handsome boy !!! Congratulations
    on wrapping your 'Momma' around your little paw &
    winning hearts wherever you go. Today is your day
    of honor Oliver. you are our CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    Long happy, healthy life to you Sweetness...

Re: Oliver!

Originally posted by tatsxxx11
    Hey there handsome! What a pleasant surprise it was to see a kitty named Oliver honored here today! My Persian/Maine Coon is named Oliver too, and he is so thrilled to congratulate his namesake! What a gorgeous boy you are Oliver! And CUTE!!!! I love your acrobatics! Now that's a "gumby" pose!! What a cuddly snuggle bug you are! What a purrrrrrrrrsonality!! Oliver and I are so happy to send along our congratulations on your day of high honor! Oliver, the most adorable, sweet and photgenic Swedish oragne Persian boy is Cat of the Day! Make sure you get lots and lots of extra kitty kandy today dear boy!! And Happy Easter too!
    Cute Cat!!!!!!!!! I totally agree with you, tatsxxx!

Welcome CatCrazy!!! And Oliver, one more round of applause for our beautiful honoree!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oliver looks like a cool cat. I love those pictures. That one where he is bending over is so funny.

Oliver, what a handsome Swedish Viking you are!! I am so glad that your mommy shared you with us since you are a very special boy! God Bless you on your special day!

Ollie-
    Your so cute! I hope you join the Pet Talk board so we can all see MORE Pictures of you! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope you get extra special spoiling and "candies" today! You make me laugh Ollie, your so precious.

Oliver you are so Cute!!! Sounds like your Mom is really proud of you. Congratulations being cat of the day!!!!!!
    http://community.webshots.com/album/26887090AFWyJWoHQi
    Last edited by Ila; 03-31-2002 at 12:51 AM.