Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neko

Neko

What a pretty princess of a kitty you are. And so nicely dressed in your red collar.

I am so glad that you helped your mom get over the passing of Bootsy and that you are working as a hairstylist. Filou here is one too, he prefers a punky look and makes sure all the hair of his dad is upright. Filou just like you thinks people food is much better than cat food and checks it all out.

Have a gorgeous day and maybe a little treats party together with Magnus

Neko, what a pretty girl you are! It's easy to see you are a princess! Congratulations on COTD! I hope you have a special day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Wow!!! Another Buckeye kitty!! How lucky we are!!! Neko, such a petite and pretty little girl. I can see how you have helped your mom find another fur friend to love after Bootsy went to the bridge!! Sounds like you keep the household on their toes. And how fortunate they are to have a hair stylist living with them!! May you enjoy an apple today, play with the laser light, smell the air from your windows, groom Magnus, and get LOTS of love, kisses, and a few treats!! HAPPY COTD!!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

NEKO,YOU HAVE SUCH AN IMPORTANT JOB,AS A CAT,AND THAT IS TO RELEIVE,YOUR GUARDIAN,OF THE PAIN,THAT THEY FELT,OVER LOSING THIER BELOVED COMPANION.
    THAT YOU DI,IN FINE FASHION,AND WILL BOOTSY,WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN,YOU HAVE CARVED OUT,YOUR OWN SPACE,IN YOUR GUARDIANS HEART.
    THE FOUND CATS,HAVE BEEN,IN THIS POSITION,AND SEND A BIG MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO YOU,FOR DOING,SUCH A WONDERFUL JOB,NIFTY NEKO,COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh my Neko... you are truly a gogeous little one! I love your red collar. It looks so nice against your beautiful black furrrrrrr.

Keep on purring baby! Sounds like you make your meowmie very happy!

Congratulations on COTD!

Cat/Human needs help

I found this page and thought I would post it here...

http://www.dreamfoundation.com/conte...my_dream&id=24

Can we help?

What a beautiful little girl you are! A hairstylist, huh. That sounds like fun. Congratulations on being COTD!

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Neko
    What a stunning girl you are!
    My black cat, Chester thinks so too. He is drooling all over my computer!
    It was sure a treat for both of us to see your wonderful picture this morning.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neko the Sleek

Hello Neko, your gleaming ebony coat must light up a room!

What a clever girl to choose humans who would offer you not only unconditional love, but a brother to play with as well! (By the way, I love your brother's name, and I'd love to meet him someday.)

May you have many treats and frolics on this, your Special Day!

Congrats Neko! You are a gorgeous kitty and it is a pleasure to meet you.

Look at beautiful Miss Neko!! What a gorgeous, sleek black cat you are Neko! Congrats!!

A gem, a sparkling, beautiful treasure of a feline, that's you Neko!!! Oh, your beauty is nothing short of breathtaking! What a great photo of gorgeous you! And like the true Princess that you are, posing so prettily atop your satin throne for your Cat of the Day portrait! Love that splash of red at your neck, Neko! It sets off your lusturous, black coat to pefection! I'm so happy to hear that you and furbro Magnus are getting along so swimmingly Nothing like a furbro to keep you on your toes, eh? Happier yet to know that such a sweet and loving kitty found her way to the bestest furever home on earth Congratulations to you beautiful Neko, our most stunning, most deserving, most REGAL CAT OF THE DAY! Enjoy your well earned day on center stage with your devoted guardian and furbro Magnus, sweetheart! Sending lots of hugs and purrrs to you and brother Magnus too, from me and my boys Mr. B and Oliver!

Blog Entries

Princess Neko

What a beautiful ebony Princess you are, dear Neko. We're sure Bootsy directed your Meowmie right to your purrs. Princess Neko, you have such beautiful eyes and you look fabulous in red. It is nice to know that you and your brother Magnus have worked things out. It is better when feline royalty decide to share the chores of ruling the Palace.

Our wish is you and Magnus live long, healthy lives, always deeply loved and cherished by your Meowmie.

Have a wonderful day at your Palace celebrating being our darling royal Cat of the Day.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Neko

What a noble kitty you are!

From a cage to a home full of love. No wonder she has the "Life is good" expression on that cute little face.