Thread: Nastalgia

Nastalgia

My Nastalgia, aren't you a beauty. It sounds like you love your human so much that you run across the pasture to greet her or him. You look so regal. Congratulations dear, sweet, Nastalgia our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure you will get many extra special treats on your extra special day.
    Jackie

Hi there Nastalgia! What a beautiful Arabian!!!! How heads must turn as you romp and frolick in your pasture. Your human is so blessed....she/he is the one to whom you run for hugs and kisses at the end or your run!! And Nastalgia, cudos on learning those tricky turns! I'm sure that's not as easy as it looks!! You may doubt yourself at times, but I think you can accomplish anything you set your mind and hoof to! So, don't despair, no need to pout Nastalgia! You are a winner every day, in every way! That's why today it is our honor to crown you Nastalgia, Arabian Stallion extraordinaire, and Saturday's most deserving, accomplished and beautiful Pet of the Day!!! Congratulations to you beautiful boy! And may your special day be filled with all your heart desires!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a beautiful horse!! Congrats on being our Pet of the Day!!!

BEAUTIFUL NASTALGIA

You are an AWESOME creature. I wish I could watch
    you running around your pasture. I'm so happy that
    you have a wonderful guardian to share your life with.
    Congratulations on being honored here today as our
    PET OF THE DAY !!!