Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wahooo! Sandra/Tatsxxx has broken the big 4-0-0-0!

Wahooo! Sandra/Tatsxxx has broken the big 4-0-0-0!

Sandra/Tats,

Congratulations! The first PTer to break 4000 on a single log-in name. (Ahem, a tiny part of the credit goes to your small, love smitten, poetry spouting swain of an Oliver which delights us even more.) Congrats, congrats, congrats! May you have another 4k of happy, cheery messages.

Thanks for all your encouragement and advice.

AmberLee and the fur-babies

P.S. Oliver, my hunkyhunk a burny love, knight in furry armor yum-yum. I WUV you even when Mommy won't let me near the puter. I have a toy feather I pretend is your ear and nibbles on. Be healthy, my fuzzy delight. Your jewel-iette, Livvy
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

A big round of applause for Sandra/Tatsxxx11! I have so enjoyed all her sweet messages to the cat of the day and the Oliver-Livvy dialogues. Thank you!!

Not only are our Sandra's messages up in the numbers, they are always well thought out and typed with kindness and caring. She has been a precious jewel on this board as I am sure she is in every area of her life. She cries with us, rejoices with us, prays with us and makes us laugh. She shares and lets us enjoy the antics of her most wonderful fur kids.

I know the ratings don't apply to our messages, but I'm rating this post for our 5 star girl. Hip hip hooray!

Me thinks I should be checking out the Cat side. Sounds like things are getting pretty hot and heavy over there.

Hey Sandra, are you blushing yet??? I think I can honestly say that there is not a single person who knows of you that would disagree with the statements these ladies have made about your contributions to this website. In fact, your wonderful way with words was what inspired me to email you one day to ask if you were a writer. Do you remember that? And what a great friendship we have developed all because of Pet Talk.

Three cheers for you, my friend!!!

Love,
    Logan

Beautifully put, Rachel. I echo your every thought on our wonderful Sandra!

Sandra, I hope you'll be a part of this forum forever and ever. I know I, and many others, rely on your advice, support, comfort, and encouragement.

Here's to 4000 more posts!
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Congratulations, Sandra! I agree with everyone else...your posts are always very enjoyable, informative and filled with love.

Blessings on you and your furbabies!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Oh, what a surprise!! I can't tell you how much your kind words mean to me. And more importantly, how sincerely and lovingly I cherish each and everyone of you and your beautiful doggies, kitties, bunnies, birds, turtles, hammies, piggies, ferrets, frogs, snakes, and, and, ALL of them! Thank you so much for sharing your families, human and furry, yourselves and most especially, your love for all living creatures. It may sound a bit sappy, but I truly feel I am a far better person for having met you all, everyday reaping the rewards of your compassion and support, your knowledge and guidance, and not least of all, your gentle wit and love of laughter!! To all my "old" Pet Talk friends, and to the many wonderful newcomers, thank you for all the love, laughter and tears we have shared! Every kind word you have so generously used to describe me, applies to you all, ten fold!! And Logan, I think we need to get an update on your TRUE total!!! You are but a few posts behind if not ahead! Pauline, Rachel, Logan and sweet Michelene, Aly, Thelmalu, thank you SO much!! You are some of the best people on earth!! And my Oliver, my love sick drooling fool, my hunka-hunka burning fur ball, would like to take this opportuity to send his Lady Livvy-Love, His Jewel-iette by the Sea, his Purrrrrrrrrrrring Passion, a giant cyber lickeroo, and gentle toe nibbies. WE LOVE YOU GUYS!! Guess it's time to accept my award and get off the stage!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

OK, Miss Smarty Pants

LOL! I just went and checked since my old nickname still ranks in the top 20!! LHG0962 had 908 messages posted. So as of this post, I should be at 3,380 total, safely in second place, behind you!!! Almost every post has been a joy too!!

Congratulations! And, of course, our greatest thanks also go to Star and Cody and Oliver and Mr. B and Lizzie and Squeekers, most loved RB dog Jingles and all the other pets who have provided the fodder for many posts, nurtured the love for animals along even further, posted yourselves using Mom's sign-in, and allowed she whom you love to spend time on the computer with us, when really, she could be handing out skritchies!

19 of us sure have big mouths

I was checking out the posts per day earlier today and it looks like Sandra is in the lead with Jackie at her heels! Then Logan is third, I'm fourth and Chuck is fifth (I think). I didn't calculate Logan's old name in though.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

Sandra, Congradulations on your wonderful 4000, you are truly a most caring person. Logan, I guess we do think alike, I also e.mailed Sandra to ask if she was a writer, she does have a way with words and is so caring with everyone she meets. She was the first one on PetTalk to e.mail a welcome to me and made me feel I fit in and I would do O.K.
    I have talked about my Schnauzers so much that Sandra sent me a pair of SCHNAUZER SLIPPERS I think hoping that I would give someone else a chance to talk about their dogs. LOL Sandra they are keeping my doggies nice and warm.
    Congradulations to one of the nicest people that I know.
    Jackie

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

Hooray for Sandra!!! Every post (and I have missed quite a few) are so caring, loving and supportive.

Keep them coming!

Former User Guest
    Congrats Sandra!!!! Always nice to read your posts!

Congrats from me as well! And I second everything everyone else says! you are a truly caring person.