Thread: Camille

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)

Camille

Hi Camille! You are looking just like my Cookie. I already once visited your website when you were just added to it. Such a pretty lady you are! Have a lovely special day today with many special treats and fun games with your pretty big sister.

You are one beautiful baby girl!!!! Congratulations on being Dog of The DAY !!!!!

Congrats Camille on being DOTD! You are one cute puppy and sound very charming too. You are going to steal the hearts on all the Golden lovers at Pet Talk as well as all the dog lovers at Pet Talk!

Dear little Camille. You are one precious pupster! I can just see the fun and mischief in your eyes! You do look very much like Pet Talk's Cookie! I can hardly wait for our other Golden lovers to see your adorable little puppy face! Get ready for accolades!! Congratulations little one on being our very special Dog of the Day!

Oh Camille! I am so inLOVE with you! Your color is beautiful and your face so expressive! I am a GR lover and I find you irristable! Your sister Talua is a beauty too! I visited your web site, and although I don't speak German, I understood everything your humans said! Who wouldn't be proud and thrilled to have you in their lives??? Congratulations gorgeous girl for being elected DOTD so the world could see you!

Cami, you are a very beautiful girl, and I'll bet you have fun with your sister Talua, what a great family. Congratulations Cami for being the most beautiful, fun, sweet, wonderful, Very Best Dog of the Day.

CONGRATULATIONS CAMILLE! Have a wonderful day for your being DOTD. You'll grow up to be a pretty lady and that's fer sure.
    ~eLLeN~

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~~Anatole France~~

CONGRATULATIONS LOVELY LITTLE CAMILLE!
    What an adorable puppy you are. I remember your sister Talua and I bet you have fun together, even if you drive her crazy sometimes You have a face full of mischief.
    Have a great day with your family to celebrate your being our Dog of the Day. Many hugs and kisses from us.

Oh Camille!! All I can say is ooooh la la!! What a B-eautiful baby you are!! A darling for sure, destined to charm your way through life And with those stunning, flowing blond locks and that sweet, coy personality, who could blame you!! And naturally, you're acting just as I would expect any self-respecting "younger" sister!! You are a beautiful sight to behold this day, Camille! And a glorious Pet of the Day honoree!! Have a very happy "GOLDEN" day of celebration with your proud Mama and Papa and sister Talua! Oh!!! Goldens are just divine!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Pet Talk has been trying me all day...got just enough glimpse to know that we had a GOLDEN as Dog of the Day, and now, finally, I can see you, and let you know that you are lovely!!! I remember Talua too, so I know you're in good company. Congratulations, precious baby Camille, on being a very wonderful, Dog of the Day!!!

WOOOOO-WOOOO!

Der Hund ist nett! Was schöner weißer Pelz!

(Loved the site...it's been awhile since I studied German--a very good refresher!)

DARLING CAMILLE,
    You do look like Cookie!! Absolutely Gorgeous
    Baby Girl. I liked your website very much. Your
    Mutter & Vater were Beautiful also. I'm so glad
    to meet you and offer congratulations on being
    chosen as today's DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    Long happy, healthy life to you Sweetie !!!

Camille

You are such a cute, fluffy dog! I would just love to cuddle up and play with you. Congrats on being Dog of the Day. Even though you're a little mischevious, I'm sure you deserve it.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Camille, you are a sweetheart!! I can see too that you help around the house there bringing the remote. Im trying to get through to your website but it looks like its busy, and Ive no doubt its adorable!! Nice to have met you and enjoy your day