Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sultry SMOKEY

Blog Entries

sultry SMOKEY

Mew, you are a very beautiful cat! My purr~ents understand how your Dad fell for you. I guess you used my trick: Wrapped your Dad around a soft, velvet paw.

Have a wonderful day being our very special Saturday Cat of the Day. Party with your purr~ents.

Live long, healthy, happy & always cherished and loved. All pets deserve that as their birthright.

Purrrrs to you, sultry Smokey.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Oh Smokey, how you bring back memories for me! I used to have a Russian Blue named Smokey, too. He was very special and we loved him a lot. Just the way your purrents love you!

Sounds like you have things under control in your household, which is a very good thing. It's important to know who's the boss.

You look so composed and relaxed in your photo; the picture of satisfaction! Enjoy your special day as COTD and Congratulations to a beauty!!!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Smokey!!

Gorgeous girl! Those green eyes and that smile of yours! Just ready for the camera. You look very cuddly, I just want to pick you up and nuzzle you. Have a wonderful COTD day and as it's such a special one, maybe you'll allow Mom & Dad to stay up just a teensy bit later tonight to make the fun last longer? Enjoy your most deserved day in the spotlight, it's been lovely meeting you.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Good Morning to you beautiful, beguiling, sultry Smokey! What a stunning "film noir" close up your humans share with us! Gloria Swanson et al have nothing on you gorgeous girl YOU are definitely "star material!" No wonder your Dad fell head over heels in love with you at just one glance! And today, you've stolen our hearts as well! Congratulations to you beautiful Smokey, our extra special, most deserving Cat of the Day! Long and happy life to you, sweet Smokey!!! Enjoy your well earned day celeb with your proud Mom and Dad! (Make sure you milk it for all it's worth!) Hugs and purrrs to you gorgeous, from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Smokey, if I were any closer to you, I would come 'russian' over to see you! What a dear sweet soul you are. Sounds like you have your purrents trained exactly right! Enjoy your day.

So who is the prettiest of all?? SMOKEY, and she KNOWS it!!!! How lucky that your dad fell in LOVE with you at first sight!! And still loves you!! You sound like a real hoot, Smokey!! And cats like that are so much fun!! The clan salutes you!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

You are a beautiful girl, Smokey! My RB girl Emmy Lou also used to try to lure my husband and me to bed at night. She'd put her paw on us and for all the world it looked like she was showing us the time on her wristwatch. Then she'd head for the bedroom, looking back at us to see if we'd gotten the idea. If we didn't follow her right away, she'd sit at our feet and meow til we'd cave and follow her to bed.

Congrats on being COTD, and may you have a long, happy and healthy life, sweet Smokey!

Big Gray Cats,are terrific,as we ahd a wonderful Gray Cat,called Smokey,and as an adult,I had Smokey,who I adopted at 17,and he was 23 ,when he passed on,and Smoke,who was abandoned,outside,the place where I worked.And all three ,like your Smokey,were tremendous ,very laid back Cats,but dynamos,when the Cat Nip,and Cat Toys,came,ot of hiding.Smokey,is a Great Cat,and The Found Cats,especailly Grey Angels,Smokey 1,Smokey 2,Smoke,and the Munchkin,all MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW For Smokey,the Cat COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Smokey, you're such a pretty blue kitty! I have a blue kitty too only she's not a Russain Blue. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hey smokey could I have you?I want you because you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOCUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is Smokey smiling?

It sure looks like Smokey is smiling to me - and I bet Smokey's Mom and Dad smile often because Smokey is part of their family too. My Beyli keeps me happy with his funny antics (playing football, hockey - even if he demands to play at all hours of the day and night). The best thing I ever did was rescue him from a shelter - he has made my house a home and I hope he lives for many years to come.The largest No Kill SPCA in Quebec
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

WOW, what a handsome kitty cat!! Very elegant, regal and beautiful - love the pretty eyes and studly muzzle! Smokey is one coool cat from Maryland!! Congrats to Sweet, Spunky Smokey!!

Smokey
    What a beauty you are!
    I bet Hollywood would love you!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's a lot of personality showing in that little face. She does indeed sound like a happy cat.

"I'm a happy cat, and my Mom and Dad love me. That is all I need to know!"

No, no, no! You need to know much more than this! It is very important that you gain a thorough understanding and working knowledge of Einstein's Theory of Relativity. This is essential.

I have never understood it, myself, so I fear I can't be of much help to you.

It is good, though, that your Mom and Dad love you. I can't help but wonder if they have now grown fur. When the kids have fur, it is always good if the mom and dad have fur.

Otherwise, questions might be raised by people whose minds are in the wrong places. It is best just to ignore such people.