Thread: Daisy

Daisy

Hi, Daisy. At last the Dog of the Day is an Aussie that really is an Aussie!

I mean, you're the first Australian Shepherd that actually comes from Australia. And, my girl, you've done your breed & your country proud. You are a little beauty!

I wish I could meet you in person, but we live right on the other side of the continent to you. But I know another Australian Shepherd that looks a bit like you. Her name is Matilda....after the song 'Waltzing Matilda'.

Now, you make sure you have a wonderful day, Daisy. I hope that all the people of Perth give you a big cheer for becoming world famous. But I guess you would prefer plenty of treats & pats & cuddles & games!

two of my six are Aussie mixes and oh my goodness are your folks in for a treat yea for Daisy laurie

Wow! One look at your adorable face, Daisy, and I was a goner! You have stolen my heart, sweet Daisy! You look so soft and cudley and precious! Did I forget charming?

Congrats on being DOTD!

WHAT A BEAUTY

Who can resist an Aussie puppy! Daisy is simply gorgeous, love the different eye colours. My aussie has a blue one and a blue/brown one.

I love the breed (bias), have fun with your new addition to the family!

"An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language." ~ Martin Buber

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)
    Can't stop smiling at that pretty face of Daisy.

My first reaction to your picture was "Oh, aren't you cute." Your happy face will set the pace for me all day. What a treat to meet you. I hope you get extra cuddles and treats all day - your day!

Oh, Daisy, you sweet lil girl! I just giggled when I saw your photo! What a smile! What a face! Beautiful coloring, a real blue-blood, with perfect Aussie eyes! May you forever enjoy your "sniffing tours" and keep your humans in tow! A huge cyber kiss and hug to you from across the big blue!

Daisy,
    what a cute and cuddly puppy you are!!! You'll grow up to be a beautiful lady Aussie. Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day. You deserve it, plus many treats, hugs and kisses to celebrate this honor.

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

An Aussie!! And a gorgeous BLUE one at that! What a sweet, smart expression you have, Daisy--you're going to grow up to be absolutely beautiful. Right now, though, enjoy those walks and all the bouncing around you do. I know your humans love your crazy Aussie ways! Psst: I won't tell them how mischievous and clever you'll be in another couple of months, like our Eli was. Let your humans discover this in due time....

The hairy kids' photo album

Animals share with us the privilege of having a soul.
    -Pythagoras

Oh my...would ya look at that little bundle of fluff!!!! Daisy, you have SOOOO much cuteness squeezed into that little body of yours. How could your owners stand not smothering you in kisses 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

I wish you a wonderful, long, happy life filled with fun stuff to do and good stuff to eat It was nice meeting you, and congrats on making it to DOTD

G'Day Daisy! You sure are a Beauty! Lots of bones and treats in your future! I have a friend who is an Aussie her name is Maggie she's a sweety just like you !

OMG!! An Aussie AND a puppy lights up my screen this morning! Could the day begin any brighter?? What a gorgeous, darling little flower of a Daisy girl you are!! Have a long, healthy, wonderful, joyful, adventure filled life there down under, sweet, sweet Daisy! I knows it a big, scary world out there....But before long, I know you'll have the world by the tail!! And HUGE congratulations on being honored as our most beautiful, adorable, lovable Dog of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Daisy,
    You sure are one Cute Little Puppadog !!! I love your
    coloring. You are just Precious. Congratulations on being
    honored as today's DOG OF THE DAY !!! Here's wishing
    you a long, happy & healthy life with your family...

Daisy I agree with everyone you are so sweet and a beauty.
    We also have two other Daisy's here on Pet Talk, my Daisy who is a black Schnauzer and another Daisy who is a Bassett. I just love your sweet little face and wish I could give you a hug. Congradulations pretty Daisy our most precious, beautiful Dog of the Day.

I'm sure Daisy would like you all to go look at the Rescue section...because her handsome US 'Uncle' Tippy is needing a new home. The topic thread is
    'Aussie Shepherd Needs Home.'