Thread: My Little Princess

My Little Princess

Is Overlooked a lot,as she is a shy Cat,at best,and now that she is sight impaired,she is even quieter.But I love my Girl,and I will have,to show her,that Scrappy 2,and Ragnar,as nice,as they are,are never going to take Princees's place in my heart,as I love my Big Old Tabby Cat! A LOT!!!!!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Awwww, Gary that is so sweet how much you love her. She is a beauty and I love tabbies too! She is so lucky she lives at the Found Cats Hotel with you and all her fur friends.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Oh Gary, I know how you feel ... just as I do for my tabby Grace!!! What a beautiful girl Princess is!!!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I can't get pictures from PhotoBucket to come up on my computer screen due to a filtering service I subscribe to, but I'm sure she is a very beautiful cat, and it is very obvious that you love her dearly. How lucky she is to have found you!
    Rest in Peace, dear Oreo: April 20, 1997-July 18, 2011
    :Rest in Peace, beautiful Sandi: March 18, 1994-January 23, 2010

::
    Rest in Peace, sweet Angel: July 1, 2001-May 14, 2009

Deb

Awwww! She beautiful! No wonder you love her so much!
    "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must be felt with the heart." ~~ Helen Keller
    ------------------------------------------------
    Chuck (rb) meowmie misses you!

------------------------------------------------

thanks kittycats_delights for the sig!

hey princess, welcome to the found cats hotel!! I will bet you that gary will spoil you as a princess! it's out of question that you can be scared there. gary will always use his eyes for you!! and make sure you're beloved and from all of us too!

gary, is she blind in both or just one? I'm amazed how her eyes still look good.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

The Princess is lovely.

And what a Princess indeed!
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

The Princess,has Cataracts,on both eyes,sadly.They are not visible,from the Outside,and no operation,is neede,or could help.And she is about 70% Sightless,now,and we hope,that it stops there.

Thank You,Says Princess!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS