Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: We have kittens!!!

We have kittens!!!

It's 11:30 pm Thursday night. Mattie Grace went into labor about 9:30. So far she's had 2 babies. One is grey, the other is black. The grey one is a polydactyl. She's doing great. I think, from feeling her belly, she's got another 2 to go.

I just thought I'd take a short break and let you guys know.

I don't know nothing bout birthing no babies!!!!!!

Stay tuned!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Ohhhhhh! I need company in the waiting room! Where is everybody? I hate pacing the floor alone! This is so exciting!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Right beside you Laura.

Kitties, we have widdle itty bitty kitties on the way!!!!!!

Pictures Donna, don't forget PICTURES!!!!

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

oohhhh Donna can't wait for an update!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

How exciting!! Thanks for posting this wonderful news Donna. I can't wait to see what her kittens look like. I'm sure they'll all be beautiful.

Looking forward to seeing the new little ones!

-Amanda-
    Owned by...
    (Betta) Neptune
    (Bunny) Chester
    (Cats) Misty and Squeekers

*Pet Portraits*

It's now 2:10 a.m. and she's sleeping. I KNOW there's at least one more kitten in there, because guts don't move. My friend Kathy called and read the procedure. It can take anywhere up to 10 hours to complete the delivery. *Yawn* Poor Mattie is exhausted right now. So am I!! I put the bowl of water near her and she drank forever!! I am so proud of her!

I'll be back!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Awwww kitties!!!!!! It is 10 am here, so still in middle of the night at your place!! Go go go, Mattie Grace!!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

BABIES!!!!!

I can't wait for pictures of those babies

CONGRATS, GRANmom!!!

/s/ Cinder, Smokey & Heidi

R.I.P. ~ Boots, Bowser, Sherman, & Snoopy

The Found Cats,are all excited too,as am I,and we pray,taht the Kitten,that is still inside,will come out safely,and that these Kittens,will have Furr Ever Homes,so they never have,to have Kittens.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

It's now 7 a.m. My shoulders and neck are KILLING me from hunching over her.

At around 4:30 I got concerned about the last baby and called the vet (actually it was an emergency vet). The lady on the phone told me the only way they could tell if there was another kitten inside was to do an ex-ray at the cost of $150!!! I asked them if there was any way they could help me with the cost. She proceeded to give me a lecture about once I took the cat in, etc., etc., etc. I was so tired and pissed off, I hung up on her in mid sentence.

Anyway, I figured nature would take it's course whether I was there or not so I put Mattie and her babies in the birthing box I made up. (she ended up having them on a pile of towels I put on the floor, which gave her more room).

Took a head count just a few minutes ago. We got a total of THREE!!!!!! The third one came sometime between 4:30 and 7 a.m. And boy does that one have A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E!!!! I picked him/her up to see how he/she was doing and he/she wailed cuz I took him/her off the boob!!!!

Now that everything has quieted down, I'm going back to bed for a couple more hours. I did manage to take a few pictures before the last one arrived and will post them when I can see straight!

Night guys and thanks for the support!!

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.........

Wakie wakie!!!
    Cannot wait to see pics!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge