Thread: Selling to the highest bidder...

Selling to the highest bidder...

http://www.anibid.com/

That is disgusting. This encourages breeding for all the wrong reasons, not to mention God only knows what types of homes these animals go into. Alot of people think, "Well if they are willing to pay alot of money for the animal, they must be good owners." What if they are willing to pay alot of money because in the end they know they will make alot MORE money out of it? How do we know that some of those dogs don't go to fighting homes or puppy mills? It's sad.
    I've been BOO'd!

Originally posted by wolfsoul
    Alot of people think, "Well if they are willing to pay alot of money for the animal, they must be good owners."
    Just like those two slobs, Britney and Paris and those poor dogs
    they own.

I really cringe when I see animals that people go nuts over animals like Beethoven, Spuds Mc Kenzie and the Taco Bell chihuahua and dalmatians.

Kids see the movies, start whining about getting a -------------, the parents buy the animal and three weeks later the poor things end up at the pound because those stupid effers DO NOT RESEARCH or make sure they can care for an animal.

People do not realize that 'animal stars' are not a lone animal.
    There could be as many as 12, or more, different animals doing the stunts in one movie.

And then there are the breeders who "mass produce" the poor creatures to flood the market and the producers of the movies who start the whole process.

And SHAME ON THE ASPCA, whose little blurb ends up at the end of the movie..

"No animals were hurt during the filming of this movie.."

My twist???

"No animals were hurt during the filming of this movie, but thousands will die when people, seeing that we have turned this animal in a cute actor, go out and by these creatures and find out they have no interest in their long term care."
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

That is just the stupidest thing I have ever seen! Poor dogs/cat/pet That makes me so mad
    I agree Richard, I HATE seeing Paris and Nicole with their dogs. I mean, come on, They dont even make them wear collars with a leash, and they are strung to one house to another, no stability whatsoever. *cring*

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Originally posted by RICHARD

"No animals were hurt during the filming of this movie, but thousands will die when people, seeing that we have turned this animal in a cute actor, go out and by these creatures and find out they have no interest in their long term care."
    Spot on! Amen to that man.

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole

I've gotten at least 6 emails on this. Someone should shut this idiot down! Alot of the stuff that would be bid on is illegal, such as tortoises.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

From www.networksolutions.com, who is section: [email protected] Gives address as a P O box in Key West. Too bad it didn't list more info. Also shows that the site was just created on 1/20/05 All this is public info, just for everyone's information. Wonder how we could shut down the site? They'd probably just create another one any way.

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Camels, kinkajous, water buffalos,as well as 28 cats, 127 dogs, a few chinchillas, this is really sad! Ebay but for ANIMALS! And the worst part is any stupid person can bid and whatever weirdo with the highest bid gets your pet!

Niņo & Eliza