Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pet Mas arty 2004,starts

Pet Mas arty 2004,starts

With Mall Invasion,at Eastgate Square,in Hamilton,and then we hit Restaurant Row! And at 5 Pm,wee go,to the Village Restaurant,for a Big fed,and then the Found Cat Hotel,andon Friday MorningThe Guests go home,to Our Guardians.WE know,that everyione,is going to have a Good Tim,e,and Be Party Animals.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm sorry that my Inka was a day later, because she was sick last Sunday...! Did she arrive in time for the Big Party? Are both my "kids" behaving??
    Please, tell us what they eat. Maya has the tendency to get overweight, so NO fat food for her
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

HOPE WE AREN'T LATE!!

PAR-TEE!! COUNT US IN
    KITTY FRIEND
    TAKE CARE, GOD BLESS
    MULTICATMOM

All Cats will get achoice,of Staek,Sea Food,Roast Beef,and of course TURKEY!

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Steak Diane!

sounda good have my two found their dates??? and are they being good and polite to the waiters?

Me-24
    Hubby-25
    Daughter Zoey is 2 !!!!
    Jasmine 1 month

I can't believe that Brodie has to miss his first Catmas Party! He's so sad . . . but he just doesn't feel good this week! He didn't want to make his friends sick, so he decided to stay behind.

Josie on the other hand, will definitely be a PARTY ANIMAL! Make sure that she behaves! Especially keep an eye on her and Eliot!
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Originally posted by christa
    Josie on the other hand, will definitely be a PARTY ANIMAL! Make sure that she behaves! Especially keep an eye on her and Eliot!

HMMPF...I am a purrfect gentleman and will take excellent care of my sweetheart! We will party hardy and being the jealous type, no other kitties will be able to dance or dine with her...unless that is her desire

I don't think I should let Colby go to the Party.He's big enough.Unless of course he demands to go.

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Please keep an eye on my Inka... . She said she wanted a boyfriend asap, so I am afraid she will ask this to all tha male cats there if they are still "available"... .
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Ok, my gang should be there ... still a little bit snotty, but I know they will have a big time! Please be sure they mind their manners, and cover their mouths and noses when they sneeze!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Got a quick e-mail from Winky he says the food has been A1 since they started . The others are being good and Moose hasn't sat on any other of the party goers. Pheww that made me feel good.

Originally posted by sirrahbed
    HMMPF...I am a purrfect gentleman and will take excellent care of my sweetheart! We will party hardy and being the jealous type, no other kitties will be able to dance or dine with her...unless that is her desire
    Well, I'm glad to hear that Eliot is planning on taking care of Josie! They're both adults . . . I guess they're old enough to make wise decisions so I won't worry.

I'm sure that Josie will dance with NO ONE ELSE! She is love struck on Eliot & I'm sure she'll be very pleased . . . she was wondering if Eliot knew how to dance!
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

I know Samantha is "strutting her stuff", showing off her new coat but please watch Amy, she has been just to darn affectionate lately and I don't want her running off with just "anybody". Keep a eye on Chester or the girls won't be allowed to have ANY fun.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Ed would like to keep his eye on any available single gals without a date......

-------------------------------------------

Ed brought an anchovie, turkey and Temptations platter with him for some late night snack back at the Lost Cats Motel....
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.