Thread: Heidi,theHappy

Heidi,theHappy

The Found Cats,and Feeder get once again,to start the ball rolling,and couldnt have a nicer Cat,to start with,Halloween Heidi! And that was clever,of you,to choose,just the Right Guardian,to save you,and provide you,with the Scred Furr Ever Home,taht everyone Human,and animal crave! A Big Halloween Hpwl.MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! To Happy Heidi COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

You're beautiful, Heidi! I'm glad to hear that you and Smokey found the right home for yourselves.

Heidi, you are one beautiful kitty and obviously a very smart one too for finding such a wonderful new home for you and Smokey.

Congrats on being the COTD!! Enjoy your special day.

From Decker with Love

Great picture of a sweet cat. Especially good that two stray cats have a good home at this time of year. Congratulations.

Heidi
    you are just beautiful!
    What a touching story! and such a happy ending for a fantastic girl. How sweet that you took care of your little friend! I'm so glad both of you have a wonderful forever home now!
    Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day too!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a very beautiful and extra special girl you are, dear Heidi! My heart turned to mush when I read your mommy's touching bio.! To think that as thin and hungry as you were, you still found it in your heart to share those coveted vittles with your pal Smokey I'm so happy to learn that you both are now full fledged members of the best forever family imaginable And I must say, your beautiful calico coloring and markings fit the Halloween theme pefectly! What a gorgeous girl Congratulations to you sweet, sweet Heidi! What a pefect choice you are for our extra special Saturday Cat of the Day honors! I hope you and Smokey and the humans enjoy a most happy day of celebration! Hugs and purrrs to you Heidi from Sandra and kities Mr. B and Oliver

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a really gorgeous kitty cat!!! Those marking are unbelievably beautiful!! How sweet you brought your Siamese bud some food and then found him a home too! HEIDI THE BEAUUUUTIFUL RULES!!

Happy Halloween, Heidi, to you and your pal Smokey.

What a sweet story! Congratulations, Heidi, on COTD!

Blog Entries

HEIDI, the Calico Cat

Mew, Hi Heidi,

Aren't calico cats so very beautiful? Look at me, Sasha the Queen Cat sitting on the Halloween tablecloth:

Heidi, I'm so thrilled that you are our lovely Cat of the Day. You knew what you were doing when you adopted your purr~ents -- and they are very blessed to have a kitty family.

Hope you are all in the Halloween spirit, having a big party to celebrate your special honour. Mew, if you lived closer to me I'd drop over for some catnip.

Purrs & kittykisses & my adoration to your purr~ents who have loving hearts towards little kitties.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Heidi, your kindness toward your fellow cat reminds me of a guy we called "Debra's Dad" because he resembled our Debra. One hot August day he showed up with a little, scrawny tortie/calico and both were laying down on the walkway, panting from the heat. To make a long story short, Lizette is now part of our feline family, but Debra's Dad has always remained elusive and we could never trap him. He still comes around now and then and apparently hunts and therefore sustains himself, but he no doubt saved little Lizette's life by bringing her to us!

You have such a wonderful spirit, darling, and I'm so touched to have read about you, our most deserving COTD!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Heidi you are so beautiful and I just loved reading your wonderful story. What a happy ending for you and your brother.

Dear Heidi!

Oh, Heidi!

Dear, sweet, Heidi!

Sweet, sweet, Heidi!

How can I live without you????

Heidi... Heidi... Heidi...

Dear, dear, Heidi!

You are such a pretty kitty Heidi with your colorful fur and bright eyes. How clever of you to find the house where you and your friend Smokey would be adopted into your forever home. Your family will always love you. Happy Halloween!

Heidi, I didn't make it to COTD yesterday...I wanted to comment on how lovely you are - your colors are so warm and wonderful, and that sweet face - well, you are just purrrrrrfect! So glad you and Smokey are now safe, warm, fed and loved!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride