Thread: look at sootie!!!

look at sootie!!!

sootie...you are absolutly too cute!!! love the sand on the nose decor!!!typical terrier!!!! congratulations on being dog of the day!!!!! get an extra treat out of your pet humans for such an honor!!!! be safe and happy!!!!! the deli dog!!!!
    The Deli Dog

I want to Honor All of Our Rainbow Bridge Furkids

Hi, Sooty. You're almost my neighbour...Ipswich is just up the road from where we live. So I might see you one day.
    Your owner is right that training works wonders for dogs...even the little cute ones like you.
    Have a wonderful day being Dog of the Day. I'm going to tell the people on the Australian dog lists to go look at you...because you're an Aussie like us, little one!

All you had to say about Sooty was that she is a Poodle and a Jack Russell mix and we immediately know what a character she is. Smart..independent...strong willed...and full of energy... not a combination for the faint of heart! But exactly the kind of combination that makes up a Dog of the Day.

Sooty, you are a precious smarty pup. Congratulations for being our special Saturday Dog of the Day, but take is easy on your guardian and Sparky, okay?

Sootie, what a pretty girl you are and you remind me so much of my Daisy, sounds like the same personality. I'll bet you keep your family laughing and in stitches and give them lots of exercise. Congradulations Miss Sootie our sweetest, prettiest, most lovable, fun Very Best Dog of the Day.

[ January 12, 2002: Message edited by: Jackie ]

Rachel said it perfectly!! Once I read that you Sootie were part JRT, all the pieces fell into place! Personally, I adore a doggie with "character" and spunk! You Sootie are one adorable, fun loving, fiesty little scamp! And just look at that adorable little face!! Sootie, you are still a puppy, and with a little time, and maybe a few more obedience classes, I know you will have your human convinced that he or she truly is the "alpha!!" Congratulations to you Sootie. You are our most deserving (you've made such progress!!) precious and adorable, spunky little Dog of the Day! It's time to celebrate!! Maybe today you'll eat your cookie instead of burying it!!

[ January 12, 2002: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear little Sooty,
    You are a Beautiful girl ! Congrats on
    being honored as today's DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    Please be kind to your Sis, Sparky ,& share
    all your special treats today.O.K.?
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Been some time since I visited DOTD and what an adorable welcome back, SOOTY! I gather Jack Russels are high energy dogs. Glad your guardian is working hard at being alpha. Be a good girl, Sooty, and let her think she is. Have a great day, share your treats with Sparky and see you later.

Sootie! I love your picture, you beach bum!!! What a terrific way to start my day this morning (even if I am a bit late replying)!! I congratulate you totally on being a terrific Dog of the Day!!