Thread: For fun

For fun

Hi from Rascal.

It is 100 degrees here in Los Angeles and I am just going to kick back all day!

Re: For fun

Originally posted by gini
    It is 100 degrees here in Los Angeles and I am just going to kick back all day!
    Gahh, no kidding! It's hella hot!

Hehehe, that's a cute kitty. Reminds me of Garfield.

I know.....California suddenly got a heat wave or something, and our AC compressor isn't working today either. *sigh*

Its HOT!

It's extremely humid here too in ohio. Our a/c broked and it's been a miserably sticky day.

whaa!

Right now, here in Northwestern Minnesota, it is drizzling. It is 63 degrees and its been like this all weekend.

Cute kitty, gini.

I wish our weather was hot!!!! Its been raining and cloudy all day

In Kentucky it was 90 degrees, WITH humidity which was unbearable. Nice pool day though!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

WOW.....I wish it would stay warm all year round here in Wisconsin! I really would not miss the snow.
    It was windy today, probably reached the 80's.

Hi back at ya Rascal!! It's good to see you and so nice that your mommy has allowed you up on the keyboard!

Yesterday we had a high in the high 70's but there was a wonderful breeze all day with a sky that looked like it could rain at any minute but it never did. My kind of day! Today might be just a little warmer but I am really enjoying this. I am tired of the 90+ days and I really feel for you at 100 degrees! Yikes!