Thread: Catlover4ever..Package arrived...PIC's

Catlover4ever..Package arrived...PIC's

My daughter brought the package over today from you (working like I do, all mail is sent to her for protection and stuff).. Anyway, they SMELLED something before I ever opened it and once I did..all I can tell you is..I don't know when I EVER enjoyed anything like I did seeing them carry on over that stuff! My daughter and I laughed till we about peed in our pants.. If I had known, I would have done video instead of snapshots!! Chester immediately claimed the container of catnip and rubbed and rubbed and licked and licked it forever!! The he grabbed that red thing and really went wild.. We laughed at him till we about roll on the floor!! He slabbered all OVER IT!! Had it soaked!! I don't remember WHEN or IF I ever saw him carry on over anything like he did that simple red square!! He was just so darn funny with it that I hope you can see it in the pictures.. He played with all the toys till he was exausted but that red thing was the BIGGEST hit with all of them.

More to come

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

AMY's picture with toys
    I have to give you credit, you got her UP and playing like she hasn't in a long, long time.. She TREID laying down to play but she had to get up and have fun too.. GREAT physical therapy for her!! (she love those things on a stick because she likes to take them in her mouth and run with them, making Giz run after her if she wants to play too..)

Amy played and played, a lot longer than the rest of them did and when they were all done playing, they were zonked out for the NIGHT!

GIZ
    On a NORMAL day, Giz is a total clown anyway.. She went from toy to toy playing with them all, till her turn came up with the red thing.. Again, we like to have rolled on the floor laughing! She is such a funny thing anyway...

Midnight
    Now to my newest addition.. I swear, just when we thought we could not laugh anymore or any harder, she gets HER turn with the red thing.. At one point, (I kid you NOT) she was ROLLING head over tail all across the floor with this thing in her paws! Doing roll after roll head down, rolling like a rolly polly in a ball, on her back going completely across the living room. Caution was thrown to the wind and she forget she had her belly cut open this week!! She has even been chewing on the box it all came in.. While all this is going on, Chester discovered the treats and was opening them so he could have one without anyone noticing..

Catlover, My Babies really THANK YOU for this day of JOY for them. It was better than Christmas!!! And whatever you spent, I can tell you was well worth every dime for the fun they have had with it all so far. It was their first present and words can not tell you how much they enjoyed the toys and these pictures seem so in-adequate in showing it..

Thanks for the lovely heart you sent me too... That was so sweet of you to do that and it will be a prize token of love for me and always remind me of you..

Laura.... Can you tell I'm so happy that everyone is enjoying the toys. I again want to thank you for sending me the Live Pix program (I have one project finished) and I also wanted to send you and the furkitties something because you are always gone with work for about a month at a time that you sometimes miss out on some of the fun things like the gift swaps that several of us signed up for......so enjoy!!!! --- Meg

Missing out on so much is the one drawback from how I work. You miss so much being out there but I really feel sorry for the guys out there that have young families... THEY are the ones that really miss out on a lot.. The gift swap idea had just came up as I was leaving and I knew I could not get involved in it, even as much as I wanted to.. I think that would be so much fun to do and I saw yesterday, how much the kitties enjoyed it.. I just wish you could have been here!!!

When are we going to get to see your creating????

OMG! What a wonderful gift!! What is in that red thing??? They went nuts over that! Great pictures of all your babies Laura! It was great to see Amy up and playing!! These were all wonderful pictures and I had so much fun just imagining little Midnight being a rolly polly! I think we have as much fun watching as the kitties do playing!! I will be smiling the rest of the day!!!!

The Found Cats know how generous catlover4ever is,as our Dad,has already had a gift excahnge,with her! And we LOVe The Toys that she sent,we love Catlover4ever!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

That red thing just seems to be a square of red felt with Catnip in it, has a catface stamped on it and words that look like "Candy Bar".. Whatever it is, it drove them NUTS and we really had a great laugh watching them play with it!! They ALL took a turn with it.. Amy was the only one who didn't play with it, she was to interested in the feathers on the wand and the little mice with tail feathers..

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    It looks like all your sweeties had a great time! And that is great that Amy was up and playing with the feather toy....great for keeping her active. Nothing like a toy that makes a big hit like the red square! It must be shredded and drool soaked by now!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~