Thread: Kitties destroyed the house but made the best nurse's last night

Kitties destroyed the house but made the best nurse's last night

Mark and I returned home from a weekend of camping yesterday. The first order of business was to feed Tucker who was waiting at the front door screaming for food and then take care of the rest of the gang, however I could not get in the front door because they had taken the carpet and bunched it up against the door. So here I am looking in the door window and I see all 4 of them sitting in the kitchen in front of their plates....but I can not get in. So I go to the front door and finally get in that way.

We were only gone for 4 days and they managed to throw up in our bedroom, on one of the couch cushions. They knocked everything off the dining room table and the small kitchen table. The turned both food dishes over and their water was all over the floor.

I then went downstairs to their kitty boxes and found that they peed all over the wall in the basement and took the liners our of all 3 boxes and shredded the liners to pieces.

THEY DISTROYED THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around 5 pm last night I got a migrane headache that came on so quickly that I went upstairs and laid down for a while.....and I ended up with 4 nurses attending to my needs. Smokey and Mystic were my foot warmers, Tigger was my back warmer and Abner was my headache releif because he laid down right on side of my head and purred up a storm. They never left my side all night. I stayed in bed until this morning and it was not until then that they actually got up and left the bed.

So seeing they were so good to their meowmie....I figure they are forgiven for destroying the house.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

aw..poor Meg!!! They just missed you guys, that is all! I would forgive them too! Sorry about the migraine! I get them too and am always so thankful when one will purr and vibrate my pillow as there is no better medicine!!! Somehere here told me "take two tabbies and go to bed!" Take care!!!

Oh gracious!!! Were they ever upset that you both were gone.

I'm sorry they made such a mess.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Oh no! I'm sure it was a reaction to missing you, destroying the house . I'm glad they helped out with your migraine - those are awful to get. They say Meowmie, never leave for that long again.
    Angela's beautiful furbabies, Wilber and Oreo.

"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." Anonymous

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats." Albert Schweitzer

A meow massages the heart. Stuart McMillan