Thread: Senior Trip <pics!>

Senior Trip <pics!>

Between May 21st and May 24th, I went to Toronto with 47 other students for our senior trip! We saw some pretty impressive sites, so I thought I'd share my pictures with you guys. I'm sorry if the picture quality is bad, these are scanned pictures from a disposable camera. Anyways I hope you enjoy!

On Friday, we went to the CN Tower...

The beautiful view

From the glass floor...

More coming...

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

On Saturday, we went to MarineLand. I guess it's like the American Sea World. It was pretty depressing seeing these animals who looked pretty miserable, but then again, they actually looked like they were well taken care of. (which I doubt) Anywho...the whale show

Some bears (this one reminded me of how Mickey sleeps )

And then we went to the beautiful Niagara Falls. These pictures don't do justice to it.

Still more (sorry! )

from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.

Sorry for all the heads. We went on the Maid of the Mist but people weren't very considerate about moving their heads, especially when they saw me with a camera trying to take pictures.

On Sunday, we went to Canada's Wonderland (amusement park). The set up over there...

And then Monday, was the ride back home. We stopped off at this place called the "Big Apple" and they had some animals there as well.

A cute lil' lamb.

Some wild rabbits

That's all. Sorry so many!
    Hope you enjoyed.

You came to Toronto? Sounds like you had fun! Wow, you went to so many places. I love the CN Tower pics, lol I have some that look identical to yours
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Beautiful pictures! Funny, Niagra Falls seems so small in the photos LOL! I don't think the black bunny is wild, hehe.

Cass - Hmmm I don't know, there was a sign that said "Wild Rabbits, do not touch." They were just roaming around so I don't know.

Thanks for the replies.

How cool! Very pretty!

Looks like you guys had a nice time.

So many? I would love to have seen more! Those were wonderful photos. Looks like you had so much fun, it certainly made me want to go there!

Thanks for the beautiful photos, if you got more, post them. I really enjoyed looking at these photos so much.

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Looks like you had a ton of fun!!!! Those are beautiful pics!! You guys went to so many places! ^_^ My class only went to Disneyland for Gradnight but it was still sooo much fun! In cali, we don't have a Sea World (at least not in my area), but we have a Marine World. Like I said before, great pics!! I love the pics with the view and also the duckies and bunnies, and the waterfall and bear and whale and so on. Great pictures!! You shoulda taken more!

Thanks for the replies guys!

Willie, sorry that's all I've got. A few more of the Falls but their was so much mist, they're not too good.

Di, when I first read you guys went to DisneyLand, I was like "woooa now that's a trip!" then I realized you're already in Cali, hehehe.

Ohhh pretty pictures liana!

awesome photos I really enjoyed watching them They are really great Thanx for sharing with us

Liga(me),Carreras(gordon setter),Simba(the cat),Felix(bun),Aisha & Nila(ratties),Ellie(guinea piggy)

You are so brave for even going near that glass floor!

Great photos.
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Originally posted by Miss Meow
    You are so brave for even going near that glass floor!

Great photos.
    And I'm scared of heights! LOL, I even lay down on it a couple of times and some other people were jumping on it. Looking back on that -- I must have been crazy for even walking into that room.

Thanks guys! I'm glad you enjoyed.