Thread: Good Bird Advice (for parrots etc)

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?

Good Bird Advice (for parrots etc)

http://www.adn.com/alaska/story/4982514p-4910608c.html I've had a few of the larger breeds pass through here enroute to new homes with more time to spend. One cockatoo demolished the top of the windowsill in a matter of minutes!
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

That was an interesting article. I however felt like it was odd that she would breed birds when there are so many cases of unwanted birds.

In some cases, owners say they're allergic to the bird dander. Or perhaps the bird just started acting unfriendly, as some will do when they approach the age of mating. Owners can learn techniques to deal with most of these issues.
    I also didn't like this statement. I know that it says "in some cases" but people are actually allergic to bird dander. My dad for one, had a great bird, Oscar. Oscar has never bitten and is an all around great bird. However my dad found that he would get stuffy and bad headaches when he was in the house, which started when he got Oscar. Because he really loved Oscar right from the start he tried to live with his allergy. It got so bad that he gave Oscar to me. Dad comes over here to visit Oscar. Justin and I love Oscar and we have a great bond with him.