Thread: Mika

Mika

Mika

You are a very pretty girl. I bet you are spoiled. If you were mine I would spoil you. Your family sounds like they love you very much.
    I am very happy for you.
    LHCamry

Mika, what a wonderful suprise to meet at Borzoi! Although I am quite familiar with how your breed looks, I didn't have any idea what a Borzoi's personality would be like. Now I know....seems like winsome and enchanting, funny, delightful, adventuresome, loving and devoted would describe YOU!

I hope you enjoy your duties as Dog of the Day. The number one responsibility is to make people smile, and you have started off just fine on that one. Take good care of your people too. You seemed to have picked out just the right ones.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Oh, Mika you are beautiful all "lounged out" in the grass in your photo.

I'm not familiar with your breed, but my interest has certainly been piqued with your Mom's glowing description.

I'd let you sit in my lap any day!

Congratulations Magnificent Mika--Enjoy your day!

CONGRATULATIONS MIKA!

Wow, you are a most stunning dog Mika! It's no wonder you were chosen to be our Dog of the Day
    Have a great day sweetie

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Wow! What a beautiful girl! You are so lovely Mika - with your pretty smile, gorgeous coat and super sleek form! So nice to meet a Borzoi today! Congrats to Marvelous Mika, Our Adooorable Dog of the Day!

Greetings gorgeous Mika! Oh, what a special to treat to have a beautiful Borzoi as our Saturday honoree! You're magnificent! As Rachel has said, many of us are familiar with the physical traits of your beautiful breed. But thanks to you, we now know how very loving, kind, gentle and smart you are as well! AND the consummate lap dog and bed hogger! (I hope your humans have a king sized bed!) Your family is truly blessed to have you as their devoted, loyal and loving best freind! Congratulations to you sweet Mika! We're honoed to bestow upon you the title Dog of the Day! Enjoy your regin as "top dog" precious girl! Of course we know you're all that and so much more every day of the year!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mika,

Such a gorgeous gal you are! Your beautiful photo made me smile. Have a great day sweetie!

Best regards,
    Anna Lisa & her 3 dogs

Just gorgous!!!
    [CENTER]
    *Brandy*

Mika!

I know I'm late, but I just had to say hello! You are so beautiful! I'm sorry I missed your big day! You sound like a true treasure Congratulations, Mika!
    ~Marie