Thread: Chip

Chip

Ah, what a sweet little corker you are! Just look at you! Getting into everything and the licking your chops when you're done. It sounds like you keep everyone in your household on their toes--Good for you! Take care of yourself Chip and enjoy being cat of the day!
    The complete Knit-wit and occasional domestic diva.

Going to a church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Chip, you devil! I think you are perfect and acting like any devilish boy would!!! Congratulations, handsome fellow, on being our Cat of the Day!

Chip (off the ole block) what a darlin baby and Congrats on being our little impish COTD

Chip, I had to laugh a bit, after looking at what you are doing. Such an "energy-packed furball"! I'll bet you are a house full of trouble. You remind me of my Bright Eyes when she was about 3 months old (except she has a torbie coat color) with that innocent "kitten look". Congrats on being COTD.

........wayne

Chip! It seems so long since we have had a gray kitty-- my favorite -- as COTD. You are gorgeous and have great CATitude!

On behalf of Edwina, may I say today GRAY CATS RULE!!!!

Chip..What a pistol you look to be but how cute you are
    So glad you visited COTD. Bet your family could use a break
    But you do look very kissable!!!!

Oh Chip, what a wonderfully soft and furry kitty you are. I just want to reach in my monitor and bring you through to me. Congratulations for being adopted - seems as though luck was on your side and also congratulations for being the Cat of The Day. You are one cute kitten, that is for sure!

Sweet chip,

What a sweet little bundle of purr-petual motion you are! Adorable. Gray tabby sweethearts like you are my weak-point. Do enjoy your day as our COTD, you precious atom of energy. (It sounds like your family can use a bit of a rest. So glad there are so many of them for you to lavish your energy on! Love you, sweetie!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Imp, scamp, little "devil.." Whatever the adjective, you are one ADORABLE little boy!! I can almost see you plotting your sneak attacks! But when all is said and done, you wisely put down your paws to soak some of that good loving!! Congratulations to you Chip, our fiesty little darling Cat of the Day!! You are SO adorable!!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~