Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New pics of the kitties in the SNOW! So cute, really, I swear! :0P

New pics of the kitties in the SNOW! So cute, really, I swear! :0P

Well as some of you know, the other day it snowed here and I took tons of pics of the kitties, mainly Ewok. Ewok, I just HAD to let him outside to play in the snow. He kept chasing snowflakes through the window and I couldn't take it anymore. Man how he loved the snow. He was so excited and happy. He was pouncing on it, and making little kitty snowballs, and then he would eat them up.

He really enjoyed it. Cheetah wasn't too fond of the snow, but I did get a couple good shots of her, once I persuaded her it was OK to venture out, even with cold paws.

Houdini on the other hand.........well, the pictures will explain it all to well how she felt about the snow. Huumpphff! LOL

I have been meaning to post pics of the furkids lately but have been super busy.

Also a little update on Ewok. Remember his horrible mood swings and how he would attack everyone for no reason? WELL............it's all over! He is now so laid back, LOVES to cuddle and is such a little sweeatheart. Of course, like any cat he does have the occasional mood swings. He loved me so much. One thing that is funny is that he loves to kneed on me, and he loves to lick and suck on me lol. He has a wet tongue, not like other cat tongues. He will do this for a long time if you let him. He's just made such a turnaround. I guess the neutering worked after all!

Pictures soon to follow!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Northwest Opossum Society
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

I want to apologize beforehand for the contrast and color being off. Our monitor broke (only a year old too!) so we are borrowing an old one from PrintWear, and it's colors and stuff are off.

As you can see from these pics, Ewok is having a very fun time.

This one is so precious!

More to come................
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major
    2 Virginia Opossums, 6 cats, 4 bearded dragons, 1 iguana, 1 red foot tortoise, 1 tripod chihuahua, 5 mice, dubia and hissing cockroaches as well as other misc animals that wander in and out of my home.

Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

OMG those are beautiful pictures and the footprint in the snow would be a pic that I would frame!!!! Got any more to show off???

Did they do the shakey-paw thing when they came back in??
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Originally posted by slick
    OMG those are beautiful pictures and the footprint in the snow would be a pic that I would frame!!!! Got any more to show off???

Did they do the shakey-paw thing when they came back in??
    Yep I have tons more!

Well Ewok didn't, but the other two did, like mad lol. Houdini thought it was the worst thing ever, hehe, while Ewok had a blast!

Here's more pics.

Here he was attacking my camera string lol.

And look at the snowflake in this pic!!
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Originally posted by luckies4me
    And look at the snowflake in this pic!!
    Now there's a calendar picture if I ever saw one.......those gorgeous copper eyes take my breath away...
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

--Polar Express

Thanks so much Slick!

Here is Cheetah. Not as adventurous as Ewok.

I really like this pic a lot.

Here's what Houdini thinks of the snow!

And look at this pic I took of Houdini the other day. It's so awesome and I cannot believe I took this pic. I printed it out to use in my scrapbook. I LOVE it!

Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Wow, What G O R G E O U S pictures of your B E A U T I F U L Ewok. He is simply irresistable. Ohhhhh how I would love to give him a hug and a big kiss, but since I can't, could you do it for me luckies.

Can't wait to see pics of Cheetah and Houdini next.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Awesome pics!!!

I love that one with the snowflake - unreal.

I'm so glad Ewok has calmed down. I hoped the neutering would do the trick. It help my Ripley quite a bit years ago but not completely.

I agree, that footprint pic should be framed.

From Decker with Love

Awwwww there's Cheetah & Houdini.
    What gorgeous tabbies. Did I mention how I just love tabbies.
    Great pics.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Calendar quality for sure!

GASP!! These pictures are all awesome!! Congratulations on a beautiful thread! I love them all.

Originally posted by luckies4me
    [B]Here's what Houdini thinks of the snow!
    Talk about airplane ears!!!! This is wayyyy to funny.

"Oh My God, why are my feet wet??? Why is it so cold??? GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!"
    --unknown

--Polar Express

Originally posted by rg_girlca
    Wow, What G O R G E O U S pictures of your B E A U T I F U L Ewok. He is simply irresistable. Ohhhhh how I would love to give him a hug and a big kiss, but since I can't, could you do it for me luckies.

I sure will! I am glad the pics looked OK, whoo!

If anyone wants to see the other snow pics I took of me, my son and Dan you can view them in this thread. I have some really pretty berry and holly pics in there as well.

http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/show...threadid=40742

Jazzcat, yes I am so happy this worked for him. It sure did take a long time though. But I am happy to say I now have a "normal" cat lol.

Pam, thank you very much. That is very nice of you. I am glad you liked my thread and my pictures.

Slick, Houdini cracked me up. She can give you the dirtiest looks sometimes lol.
    Fuzzies for Furries
    Zoology Major

Those pics of Ewok, Cheetah, and Houdini are all just beautiful.

There is just something about a pawprint that is so precious, maybe like something left behind! I don't know I just think it is georgeous.

Ewok really liked the snow! The picture with the snowflakes looked like little star shaped snowflakes.

You made some great pics!!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

I'd frame this one. I'd like to get photos of all my girls paws and frame them

Money will buy a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of his tail. - Josh Billings