Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rico, the stage star!!!

Rico, the stage star!!!

Oh, Rico, your precious face won me over this morning!!! And to know that you were "on stage", winning over the audience, made me smile even more brightly!!! I'm so glad you found the perfect person to love you and live out your life with!!

Congratulations to our most handsome Labbie boy, Rico, on being the Dog of the Day!!!!

Fabulous!

Adorable Rico, you certainly have the stuff that stars are made of! Looks, talent and personality! Any pup that can perform on stage nightly and manage not to bark, OR pee on the perfomers, is definitely worthy of a Tony award! (Did they give you your own dressing room??) And winning blue ribbons is hard work too!! My Lab Star agrees, the lonnnnnng down is a tough one! You've got a bevy of adoring fans singing your praises this morning, sweet Rico Man! You're definitely a crowd pleaser, as I'm sure your proud and adoring human would agree! Congratulations to you stellar Rico, today once again you're the star of the show; our award winning Dog of the Day! I wish you and Denver and the family a most happy day of celebration! P.S... If you can take the time out of your busy schedule, my Star would love a pawograph!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh boy Rico you've won me over and congrats to your proud mama.
    I must say being a lab owner myself they're so very easy to fall in love with. Actually when I looked at his picture I had to look twice b/c I too have a yellow lab named Taylor and his face is the same shape as your Rico's and they're coloring is the same, the darker yellow, very golden. Except Taylor has a pink nose and pink eye rims with yellow eyes.
    You have a very handsome boy there and I'm sure he'll quickly become a new best friend.
    "You can be the poorest person in the world but having a dog makes you rich beyond belief!"

What a fabulous photo Rico! You obviously are very accustomed to the camera! And it's so considerate of you to not pee on your fellow performers, that would have been a BIG plus for me too! Congrats on being Pup of the day! Hope you and Denver get lots of clean socks to chew ...along with treats and hugs of course!
    Last edited by blaurie2; 12-03-2003 at 09:04 AM.

Oh what a precious little guy you are Rico!!!! Im sure you are the star of the day everyday, and Id bet you know it too!!!! What a face, and yes I understand a little audible before doing something, I get that too from my little boy!!! Many treats today, and this month too for you.

Oh, be still my heart!! Rico, I am in love!!!

One look at that face and I was a goner.

Congratulations Rico, our blue ribbon winning, so, so, precious faced dog of the day!

Oh Rico! What a special boy you are, to have done so much already and you are still so young! I wonder what other wonderful accomplishments lie in your future for you and your cherished human.

I so enjoyed your story and your beautiful picture this morning Rico. You have brightened my day, and I'm sure I'm not the only one . Congratulations sweetie, and enjoy your day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...... but I am speechless. What a beautiful boy you are Rico!!! The minute I saw your sweet face, you had my heart. Congratulations on your very special day.... you are a very special dog. My daughter has two labbie boys, and your breed never ceases to amaze me. Very smart dogs!!! And you add being a star on stage to your very accomplished list........ You are very deserving of your newest "honor".... Dog of the Day!!
    Congratulations again!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Hi Cutie Pie Rico!

Aren't you just the laid back guy of all time? There is nothing like relaxing and loving our lives is there Rico? We sure love it!! Congratulations on your big success with your puppy classes. WOWWWWEEEE a blue ribbon-good for you Mr. Cutie Pie. Also....congrats on being our adorable DOTD. Of course you remind us of our Big Nephew Jake. We think you are a very good boy like him. We give your family a big "paws up" cause it sure sounds like they love you alot!!! Remember Big Boy, enjoy your big day and continue to love your life like we do!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah from Sunny Florida

Had to show you off at my work. Everyone agrees.....
    you deserve your "honors".
    Great picture!!!!
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr. T, Macs and Oskar

Hi Rico,

A penny for your thoughts sweetheart. Great picture of
    your sweet, handsome self. Quite a list of accomplishments
    for such a young pupster. I'd never really heard of an operatic
    version of "Of Mice And Men". Did they let you sing too? LOL.
    Congratulations Rico on being chosen for special honors as our
    celebrated DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

rico you are a very hansome dog. and anyone would have to be very lucky to have you. u seem like the best dog i have came arcrost to hear of latley!!
    LiSa NiCoLe

~!*&*!~Zane, parker, rizzo, tinkerbell, sounna, noodles, harley, persy, spike, kermit, yoshi, fredrico, tonks, beshy, nikko, bekko, fire~!*&*!~

Lab-or-iffic

Wow, Rico, you sure do your breed proud . That face is adorable enough, but you have the brains of your breed to back it all up, what a great pick for DOTD! I can see why your human is so smitten with you, Rico!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ~Marie

Blog Entries

His name is RICO

and he's a star! Mew, you are such a nice, smart and clever puppy! No wonder your furson is bats for you ... my KatMa and I think you deserve to take a bow. And here is a Mexican wave for you:

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore