Thread: blair update! *pics*

blair update! *pics*

lol I came to the conclusion that you guys need an update on blair! (plus I need an exuse for like 90 or so more posts to pillerhood lol)

so anyway blair has grown LOTS! he now knows, sit, down, spin, and twist. plus he is a copy cat, for example if Ripley sits and looks up, blain will plop his but right beside him and make his ears flop up so they are standing and will look up, its so funny!

he is a misty copy cat to, only they are best pales, misty refuses to let blair go outside without her, he is picking up on mistys habbits to, misty tends to just jump over the stairs, so blair started doing it to! its looks so funny!

but then blair is still a little angel er sort of

as it turns out of all is siblings, blair and one other are the only rough faced, the rest are smooth, wihich is really wierd cuz if you trace his pedigree there is not one single smooth face lol, so where 4 of them showed up at once I have no idea! anyway theres your update until I can get ahold of bateries that like the digie cam, the ones we have are brand new the they go dead as soon as they are in the digi cam.
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

WoW! Blair you have GROWN!!!
    Look how handsome you are getting. Aww I lvoe that first picture! He looks so adorable!!!!!! MORE! More more more pictures!

It sounds like Blair is learning a lot! Cute pics! I can see Blair side-eying Ripley. More pictures please.

Re: blair update! *pics*

Blair is such a cutie pie, and he is smart too.

----<---<--<{(@

For some reason she reminds me of Katie. Adorable!!

Aww Blair is sooo cute. Thanks for the update. He sure has grown and learned a lot.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road