Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biggest Bunch Of @!^&^%$@$%^%

Biggest Bunch Of @!^&^%$@$%^%

This is the BIGGEST bunch of CRAP that I have ever heard come out of A FRIEND'S mouth!! She said that pets don't really have feelings, and that they don't understand you. I can't believe it! My own FRIEND. I was just talking to her on the phone, and that's when she said that. Also, she said that pets only mope around when they are sick! She said that they don't miss you when you are gone either. I had no idea thatwas how she thought about our sweet and beloved BEST FRIENDS. How could she say that about them? They always understand, and they have more feelings then 2 girls. I think that their feelings show more strongly then 2 legged people do. What do ya'll think?

P.S. Sorry if I got a little over exotic in this message. That just made me mad.

Jan,

Let's face it, people who don't experience the unconditional love of a pet, are CLUELESS.

The girl is an idiot and blowing smoke out her butt.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

hahaha You are right. Miranda ( girl ) is a total idiot. I never thought about how she could say that since she's CLUELESS. She does have a few dogs, but she does not have that animal touch that all of us on PT do.

Even some of my friends that have pets, don't understand how I can treat Kia, Zam, and Logan, like skin kids.

I feel sorry for those that have never experienced the joy of a pet.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Yup, I got that too from a friend. Brittany (the girl) said dont understaand us. She was like they dont understand what we say.
    They just dont get it, I guess

I feel bad for those who has never experienced the love of a pet.
    Some people just don't understand animals like we do.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

I feel sorry for her dogs. Wonder how she treats them? I can't believe she said that. But, I wonder how many other people feel this way? How can they even believe that?

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06

Originally posted by moosmom
    ROFL!

Well Dukedogsmom, I have been to her house a few times, and I have not really liked what I have seen. Ok, here's how it goes the first time I went over there.

" We walk outside because she wants to show me her dogs. We go out the back door and etc. There were 2 puppies and 2 grown dogs. The puppies were stray and looked like 2 black great dane puppies. Then there was one large brown great dane, and one smaller basset hound. I imidiatly started petting the puppies and kissin their little faces. She looks at me like I just ate a pile of horse manure and says " You are so sick!" I asked her why, and she said that it was because I kissed those puppies! She made me so mad. Here comes the WORST part. We were walking through the dog yard and the large great dane comes up to say hello.REAL friendly big doggie. Of course, I started petting her and talking sweet to her. Miranda looks over at the dog and goes " What does that stupid dog want now?" That made me ferious. I looked up slowly at her and just said " This dog is not stupid. As a matter of a fact, this dog is probably smarter than you are." She didn't say anything after that. AND that wasn't the bad part. We were still walking across the yard and the great dane comes up again. She wants to play so she starts tugging on Miranda's shirt while we were walking. She just turns around quicky and starts just WHAPPING the dog on the head several times! That got me SO MAD. I just lit the fire in my body and told her what I thought. I told her how I hate everything that she does to her dogs, what she says about them, and how she treats them. I really let it out on her, and I'm glad that I did. She REALLY deserved it. After that I asked where the phone was because I wanted to call my mom to come pick me up. I told her that I didn't want to stay to see those poor loving creatures be treated like that. After that I just went on the front porch and waited for my mom. She has been more respectful to her pets lately. But, that doesn't change my memory about how she treated those sweethearts."

So, that is pretty much how I think about her. I don't really call her a friend. She is more like a... I don't know. Just not anything close, and DEFINATELY not a friend.

I feel sorry for people who don't understand the unconditional love and happiness that pets provide.

Maybe you can introduce her to pet talk? Maybe she'll get a sense of how pets really are and that they really do feel...just a thought..

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Originally posted by binka_nugget
    I feel sorry for people who don't understand the unconditional love and happiness that pets provide.

Maybe you can introduce her to pet talk? Maybe she'll get a sense of how pets really are and that they really do feel...just a thought..
    Just wanted say I agree, on the unconditional love part. I think that a lot of people who have not have this experience are missing out on a bug part of life.

Also, I don't know what your relationship with your friend is at the moment, but I really agree with trying to introduce her to the site, or some other way to introduce her to the feelings of animals. Don't get me wrong I totally understand your reaction at the way she treated her dogs, but maybe you could help her see that there is another side.

Good luck.
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Originally posted by ramanth

I feel sorry for those that have never experienced the joy of a pet.
    I do too.
    What a sad existence.
    Emily, Kito, Abbey, Riley, and Jada

I feel bad for that girl. I guess she doesn't know animals like we do.

How incredibly sad, obviously the parents of this child have not taught her how to respect and love animals, shame on them., maybe you will beable to show her how to treat animals, with the kindness and love they deserve and in return she may experience the wonderful experience of their unconditional love.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

[QUOTE]Originally posted by moosmom
    Jan,

Let's face it, people who don't experience the unconditional love of a pet, are CLUELESS.

[/QUOTE

I totally agree Donna.

Maybe Jan you are just outgrowing an immature friend? I pity her for all the love she won't get.

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx