Thread: Tiger, the Dancing Cat

Tiger, the Dancing Cat

What a cute tiger you are, Tiger

Enjoy your day in the spotlight!

Tiger has his unique qualities, but one in common with most all the Cat's Of The Day; he was fortunate enough to find his way to the home he seems meant to be in. Good luck, big fella'.

TIGER!!!

What a heartstopper you are!!! SO HANDSOME!!!

CONGRATULATIONS SWEET TIGER... for being COTD!!

You are so charming and you have a very lucky family. I am in love simply by reading your little story.. and I would looooove to be able to dance around with you! I hope you enjoy your day today sweet Tiger. I hope you get lots and lots of extra treats today!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Good Morning handsome Tiger!! Yours is a touching tale indeed! You may be limited in your eyesight, but it's obvious nothing's going to keep this spirited and frisky feline from enjoying life to it's fullest! How I'd love to see you dancing about with your Mommy!! Pearl Jam??? I'd say you're one hip and groooovy kitty! What a precious gem your Mommy discovered at the SPCA!! Rescues rock!! Congratulations to you dear Tiger, our very beautiful and inspirational Cat of the Day! Have a most happy day of celebration sweetheart...and keep rockin'!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow , Tiger the Dancing Cat! Maybe he could hook up with Joseph the Singing Cat and Morris and form the Cat Pack , and play Las Vegas! Can you say SRO!terrific Tiger , the Orange One , now playing at the Mirage! Tiger Cat COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tiger, you are so handsome! I enjoy listening to Pearl Jam, too--I wish I could dance with you! Congratulations on being COTD.
    Oreo and Molly

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Catgratulations our beautiful dancin' boy Tiger! Boogie on and have a groovy day

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

What a pretty big red boy you are Tiger!! You orange kitties are soooo nice and friendly - it's too cool. Congrats for being Our Big Beautiful Cat of the Day!!

Tiger

What a hansome Tiger cat all orange just like Morris. Enjoy being COTD.
    Sandy Frost

Tiger
    What a handsome boy you are! Looking at your beautiful eyes, it's hard to believe you don't have full sight! I'd love to see you dance. Sounds like you are very happy in spite of your limited sight. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Oh Tiger what a gorgeous dancing boy you are for sure. Many, many Congratulations on being our lovely COTD.
    Hope you have a great day full of treats and dancing with your Meowmie.

Lynne
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

Tiger, your mommie has found the purrfect dance partner in you. And when the music is over, you can settle down for a nice long lap cuddle. You have a great spirit in spite of your handicap. Congratulations on being our beautiful big orange Cat of the Day.
    Steffi and Lovable

You sure are a handsome cat Tiger. I also enjoy listening to Pearl Jam. I'm so glad that you found a great loving and caring forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Hello Tiger you beautiful orange boy! You could be a twin to my boy Sandy, including the weight! I'm so glad you were adopted into such a loving home with a mom who loves you so much. What fun you must have dancing together. Long and happy life to you beautiful Tiger, our special COTD.