Thread: Sheikh Yerbouti

Sheikh Yerbouti

What beautiful coloring you have Sheikh (may I call you by your first name?) and what a nature for the Halloween season.

It sounds as if your loving nature would go a long way toward changing many people's opinion of a snake.

Congratulations on Pet of the Day honors!

I'm surprised there's only been one post on this so far - what a beautiful snake you are, Sheikh! And so friendly too!

Congratulations!
    Select * from breeders where clue > 0
    0 rows returned
    Cheerfully Childfree

AWESOME

What an awesome picture of your snake.
    What a beauitful corn snake. Have a sssssss
    ssssssssssssssssssssussesful pet of the day.
    My corn snakes coeneilus and sidney
    send you sssssssssssssss1
    Sandy Frostt

I saw you first thing, Sheikh Yerbouti!!!

I always start at Pet of the Day, so I missed the "creepy" warning!!! But that's ok. I may not choose to have a snake as a pet, but I do think you are beautiful, and very festive crawling around in your jack-o-lantern!!!

Congratulations to you on being the Pet of the Day!!! BOO!!!

Creepy Crawly warnings don't scare me off!! Sheikh Yerbout, you're gorgeous; what stunning markings and colors you wear! And what a great photo...you fit right into the Halloween theme! I've never had a snake for a pet, although my brother did bring one home once when we were kids...my mother found him/her in the bathtub!! But Seikh, it sounds like you're one very special one indeed!! Not only are you beautiful, but so sweet and gentle too Any creature that can bring such pleasure and joy to another's life is so worthy of our praise and adulation!! Congratulations to you beautiful Sheikh Yerbout, our most unique and spectacular Pet of the Day!! (I hope you found those treats, Sheikh!!) Have a wonderful day enjoying your day in the spotlight!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~