Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boris!!

Boris!!

Oh you gorgeous, gorgeous pup!!! AND you live here in Melbourne .

I hope you have a great DOTD, and I simply cannot believe someone would have left you .............
    Their Loss!!!!!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

CONGRATULATIONS BORIS!

Left you on the side of the road? People are crazy I'm so glad that your family found you and brought you into their home to live with them, and I bet you are too
    No, can't say I've ever heard of a Phalène, but you can be sure I won't forget them now!
    I hope you have a great day!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Awww Boris you are so handsome! I couldn't believe someone would leave you on the street, but I am really glad that now you have a loving home. Have fun chasing the broom and getting tummy rubs with feet, and enjoy your DOTD!

Boris, you are absolutely adorable!!!! How very lucky your family was to find a marvelous dog such as yourself. I have never met a dog of your breed before, but it seems that you are smart as well as handsome. I do hope you enjoy being our Dog of the Day, because I for one, have enjoyed meeting you. The whole family must be beaming with pride as now the whole world knows just how special you are.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Precious!

Good Morning, darling Boris! What a handsome, handsome boy you are! That sweet expression of yours has stolen my heart! To think such a precious pup was "dumped" by the side of the road!!! Well, no worries now, sweetheart! For all the days of your life you will be loved and cherished and treasured for the fabulous pup that you are!! And good on ya Boris, working so hard to learn to trust again! I'm sure it wasn't easy at first, but baby, just look at you now...belly rubs on demand! You're so deserving of our "top dog" honors, Boris! How very proud your adoring people must be to learn you have captured the title Dog of the Day!! Congratulations to you precious, precious Boris!!! Have a most wonderful day celebrarting your great achievement!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Boris! Your gorgeous sweet saucer eyes show how much love is in your heart, darling! Love your blond coat you Aussie girl!
    Congrats for being out DOTD Adorable Boris!

Boris you are beautiful!! To dump an amimal and leave it to fend for itself, is totally heartless But as said before "it is their loss", and someone much more fortunates, gain.
    You are indeed a handsome boy. Congratulations on your day!!!
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Boris, am so happy you found your loving home. Poor baby, it's so sad to think of you cowering in the streets and being chased by brooms! And now you chase those brooms--good for you! How wonderful to have a family who loves you so much that your true personality shines through! You well deserve this dog of the day honor!

Oh, Boris, what a beautiful little pup you are! And what a wonderful rescue story. Now you know you are very much loved and can trust that you have found your forever home with your devoted family. Congratulations for being our Dog of the Day!

"All men are created equal but none of them is equal to a dog." From the "Howard Huge" cartoon..

Congratulations, Boris! I'm glad you found such a wonderful forever home.

Thanks for the siggy, Lexi_Lover!

Oh, little Boris, you are orange and white...My favorite color since I'm a Tennessee Vol!!

I would say that those had to be some pretty silly people who dumped you out on the street.

I'm so happy that you have a nice, warm home now with lots of belly rubs and an endless supply of love.

You are so handsome and an ever so special and deserving Dog of the Day!!

Congratulations, Boris!

Boris, I'm so glad you found a family who loves you and who you can trust. They must be wonderful people to have won you over so quickly. Congratulations on being todays DOTD!
    ~Marie

beautiful boris

hey boris, congratulations you most deserving dog of the day. it's wonderful that you have now have a real home and real family that will love you forever. i am a volunteer at the RSPCA in Melbourne so it's wonderful to see a dog rescued and living such a lovely life. Enjoy your day Sweetie!

Hello Boris,

One look at that sweet picture and I'm hooked for sure. What
    a sweetheart you are. I would love to hold that sweet face
    in my hands & feel those silky ears. I am overjoyed that you
    where rescued from uncaring people & now have folks who love
    you so much. Happy congrats to you today baby, as our special
    DOG OF THE DAY. My wish for you today is a long & happy life
    in your forever home.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt