Thread: I just need to tell someone

I just need to tell someone

My sister Abbey is my best friend. She came into town 2 days ago and is leaving tomrrow. It feels like she just got here and is already packing up to go :-[ :'( It's so nice while she is here. Everyone gets along and nothing really seems to matter. I've already cried once and know tomrrow when she is saying good-bye I'm gonna cry. It's harder for her to leave here then for us to leave her there. I'm going to miss her so much. In these past 2 days I've done so much, been out of the house so much, were always doing something. I'm going to miss these nightly calls at 11:30 on a school night of her being like I HAVE to go to Wal-mart for Hairspray, wanna come? I say sure and go get ready and then leave a note for my already alseep dad of where I went. Then hop into the car blare Faith Hill and sing along really loud.

I already have tears in my eyes juist thinking about how much fun we had yesterday. I dunno, I feel like I'm loosing her forever, although I'm not. People leaving my life has been hard latly and getting close to friends or even boyfriend is a really hard thing for me to do because I've been hurt really badly by someone I gave my whole heart to and trusted my feelings to 100% (No, not a boyfriend or friend) I don't even trust any of my family with my feelings or dreams, exept Abbey. When she's not here I keep everything inside. My dreams aren't important and what I feel inside means nothing, expet when she around and willing to listen.

Why does she have to leave? I'm thikning about tieing her up and keeping her in the basement. Think it will work? Me either

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

I was like that when my sis went away for college, I was about 9 or 10 and I was soooo sad. She was gone, came back every so often, and now that shes out of school, she's a full time police officer and she comes over almost every day, if not 3 times a week. I am so sorry. I know how you feel. Talk to me on AIM if you'd like.. I'm usually on all day.

{{{hugs}}}

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Same Here

I have 2 older brothers and when they left for college it seemed like my life just shut down. I was only 4 when my oldest brother Barret left for college. I really missed him . When i was 8 my other brother left for Nevada. I live in MN so I never get to see my brothers any more. My brothers came home in August and we had a blast, up untill they had to leave . I know how you feel and hope you feel better.
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Aspen & Misty,

It's very difficult when you have such a strong bond with someone who goes off to college.

May I make a suggestion?? I am very close with my daughter Amy. I live in Michigan (have been here for a year) and she lives in CT. I miss her terribly.

What I did was I went out and bought a Mizpah Coin. It is a coin (comes in gold, silver, whatever) that is split in half. You wear one half and give your sister the other. I never take mine off. The coin has a saying "Lord, please watch over me and thee while we are away from one another."

I know it makes ME feel better. My daughter always wears hers too. Just a suggestion.

Another thing you might want to think about is getting a webcam. They're very inexpensive (around $25). This way you can not only e-mail each other, but also see each other on the monitor. That's how my daughter, my best friend, her two girls and I celebrated Christmas together. While we were opening our gifts on the webcam, we talked via cellphone.

I hope this helps. I know it's helped me a great deal. My daughter and all my friends are over 663 miles away. But having the webcam and Mizpah coin make it seem like they're right next door.

Cheer up and hang in there, okay?? The holidays are coming and your sister will be home again soon.

((((hugs))))))

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

i know it must feel terrible that your sister is going away,as she seems like such a nice person.you are lucky that you have such a great sister that you are so close to.you can call your sister and talk to her as often as you like,and even though it is not the same as actually being with her,at least its something.and before you know it,she will be back home again for a visit.
    ~Your best friend doesn't have to be human~

Originally posted by moosmom
    What I did was I went out and bought a Mizpah Coin. It is a coin (comes in gold, silver, whatever) that is split in half. You wear one half and give your sister the other. I never take mine off. The coin has a saying "Lord, please watch over me and thee while we are away from one another."

I hope this helps. I know it's helped me a great deal. My daughter and all my friends are over 663 miles away. But having the webcam and Mizpah coin make it seem like they're right next door.
    Sadly, my sister is not comeing in town for any holidays not even Christmas which stinks. The first Christmas as a non-family (My parents divorced last year) and my sister won't even be there to help keep us happy whole the other parent isn't there.

I'm gonna buy one of those Coins. Do you know maybe what kind of store sells them? Or maybe where you bought it?

Thank you for all the nice comments. I do have a friend named Mary who steps into Abbey's roll while she isn't here. We do everything, we even fight for like 20 mins and then turn around and are ok with each other (you know, those weird sisterly bond where one minute your fighting the next your hugging?) but she will never be my sister

your comments have cheered me up alot. Thank you.

Ash

Here is a picture of my sister,

My mom, My lil Bro and then my sister (blond hair)

Ash

Ash,

Any jewelry store sells them in both gold and sterling silver. Just ask them. If you tell them it's a coin split in two with 2 separate chains, they'll know exactly what you're talking about. They sell them with "Best Friends" on it, or the saying I wrote.

I didn't realize she won't be home for the holidays. Count on your friend Mary. She's been there for you for everything else, why not now??

Hang in there.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

Thank you. We are going to night to get one.

Yea, Me and Mary are going to EMT traing tomrrow which is good cause tomrrow is going to be horrible with Abbey leaving

Ash

I went out and bought one and will be giving it to her tomrrow. I just love it, thank you for the idea!

Ash

Ash it was really re-freshing and lovely to read about the special bond and love you have for your sister.

I have an elder sister myself, and I don't get to see her too much, but I cannot imagine my life without her.

Hold her dear in your heart, and before you know it she will be back visiting you again.

BTW Your mum look's great in that bikini!!!!
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Well, I guess I kind of know how you feel. My sister has just started university this year. But she comes home every weekend and holidays
    But I'm sorry that you're feeling so sad, I know it must be very hard on you. Maybe you could call her whenever you need to talk or anything
    and buying one of those coins is a great idea! I know she'll love it.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Ash,

I'm glad you found one and I just KNOW Abbey will love it. It's really special. Let me know how she likes it.

Ash-

I just read your away message on AIM. It seems the time has come... I'm so sorry Ash... {{{HUGS}}}

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

My sister loved it! Thank you! We put it together and when she read what it said she was like aww thanx ::hug:: it was really cool. We all cried though. It was so sad to see her go. I miss her already. ::reaches for tissues::

::sigh:: The next time I'll see her is after X-mas

Ash