Thread: fox terriers...

fox terriers...

my sign language teacher is deaf and she cannot talk, so we have to watch her actions and facial gestering very closely. She has a smooth coated Fox terrier named "Arow" and he is her hearing dog. she got him for free from BC gass. he is worth over 2500.00$$ because he is a specialy trianed working dog. It is so cool to see him work during class time he gets soo excited when the door gets knocked at lol. he runs to the door and then to my teacher, and then back tot he door. I love it!!!! I love it so much it has inspired me to become a dog trainer for the deaf community . cool eh!!!!!!!!!!!! I think so, I had to tell you guys !

Arow looks just like these dogs, smooth coat with brown spots. he is more white then brown!! I love him!!!!
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

dog trainer eh? I guess you'll have to come and stay at my house while we go take a dog training class in vancouver...

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

I am remebering that you said that lol because I might have to come stay with you hahahahahahaha..

LOL only...if you bring your dog LOLOLOL! There's one out around your area I think but..I think yo ushould stay with me cuz ..i'm just that cool

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

lol i would for sure bring my dog and my rats lol. I wouldent leave them at home NEVER!! pluse Kai would be Tikeyas boyfriend!! hahahaha

That's great! I teach American Sign Language Interpreting at a university. I hope you do go on to become a dogs for the deaf trainer. Good choice! Arrow is a beautiful dog!
    -babolaypo

Only that which is the other gives us fully unto ourselves.
    -Sri Yogananda

It's important to have an end to journey toward but it's the journey that matters in the end.
    -Ursula Leguin

Fox terriers are extremely smart dogs, I'm glad to see one with a job to do!

If you want to see my smooth fox terriers, here is their homepage: http://www.geocities.com/lotza_dogz/
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien