Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chloe

Chloe

Let me just say that you look like a very beautiful princess. You have such a sweet face....how could your mommy not have picked you over a doggie.

Congratulations on being our COTD!!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Aaaaww!! Well of course your mummy picked you after you meowed at her. She would have needed a heart of stone to leave you behind. All kittens are beautiful, but you are exceptional, beautiful Chloe.

Many congratulations on your special day of honour!

Chloe

What a baby doll! You are so cute and sweet! I know your mom just loves you to pieces. I wish I could pet you and love you right now!!!
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day ... my Pepster is still waiting for his turn to be Cat of the Day! I hope it will be soon ... he is 17 going on 18 and might not be around much longer

Tina
    Mom to Sasha Marie, Pep and Viv

Chloe!!! You are so cute!!! You're a blue point Himmy too, just like Blueberry! Blueberry used to look like that, but he's older now and his face is more flat. No wonder your mommy picked you right away, you are so cute!
    Congratulations on being our COTD!!!!!

sashamarie- I hope your Pepster will be cotd soon!
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Blog Entries

Chloe "Miss Charisma Cat"

"Awwww, Chloe's so cute!!" Mew, mew my KatMa and I add our voices to the chorus who chant that mantra. What a bunch of charm & charisma you have, little cutie pie. My KatMa is already deeply in love with you and understands that you can cast a spell on any mere human -- wrapping purrsons around your vevet paws -- which is why your MeowMomma took you home.

Have a wonderful day today, beautiful Chloe, COTD. Celebrate with your MeowMom and maybe, just maybe, when your first birthday arrives, a nice little puppy will join you at the Palace.

Mew, meow, bye, bye, sweetie pie. Live long and happy, healthy and cherished. Kittykisses, nose twinkies, head bumpies and sweet mews from me and 100,000 hugs & kisses from my KatMa who thinks you are "sunshine".

Last edited by sasha the cat; 08-04-2003 at 04:37 PM.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Baby Doll for sure!

Chloe, you are soooo purrrecious! Those eyes! Those little tufted ears! You have us all ohhhhing and ahhhhhing this morning. No wonder everyone including doggies fall in love with you! Any chance your Meomie has more photos to share???? Catgratulations, little Chloe...you are one special girl!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

Oh my, it's "tilt the cuteness meter" today on Pet Talk!! Chloe, you're adorable! What a dainty, delicate, beautiful, flufferooni doll baby you are! No wonder your Mommy couldn't resist your charms! And like my Oliver, you crave the company of canines!! Maybe soon your Mommy will take the plunge and bring you home a little doggie play pal to snuggle with!! Congratulations on pawing off with our "top cat" honors, wee one! You're one perfectly precious Cat of the Day! Love and hugs and kisses to our most deserving honoree! Have a wonderful day of celebration, darling Chloe!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a sweet little face! You look so much like my dear Little Sheba! And you and your Guardians are going to have so many years of fun and laughter!! Cosmic Chloe COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congrats Chloe!! You look so cute!

Chloe
    CAUTION: CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!
    What an adorable baby you are, but you know that all ready! Your sweet face was just what I needed to see this Monday morning. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today.

Awww, Chloe you are sooo sooo cute and beautiful! Your pretty blue eyes are to die for! Congrats for being Our Adorable Kitty Cat of the Day Darling!!!

Cutest yet

Hi, Chloe--You are one of the cutest kitties I have ever seen on Cat of the Day. And that is saying a lot, because there are a lot of cuties out there.

Your mama is in graduate school, eh? What is she studying to be, a writer? She certainly has the gift. The essay that came with your picture was also one of the best I have read.

Blessings to you both from Martha and Julie (meow!)
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Just one look, and I fell so hard in love with you.
    Or, in your mommy's case, just one meow. You are one of the cutest kittens I have ever seen. I wish I could pick you up, kiss your little nose, look into your striking blue eyes, and stroke your beautiful fur. I do hope that you get your puppy. There will be plenty of toys and when someone is your friend you want to share. Please let your mommy have your bed long enough to study and to post more pictures of you.
    Steffi and Lovable

Wow Chloe, you took my breath away. You are sooooo darn cute I can't stand it. I just want to reach through the screen and give you cuddles galore, you sweet beautiful kitty.

Congratulations sweetheart on being our COTD.

I hope your mommy will share more pictures of you in the near future.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

She'a a cutie, allright. She must smell like butter, too, to get that much doggie love.