Thread: Big Beautiful Benny

Big Beautiful Benny

What a handsome man you are Benny! I love your gorgeous tabby stripes and your striking, lovely face. You sound like a wonderful little friend. Congrats to adorable Benny, Our Incredible Cat of the Day!!

Beautiful Benny, I too adore the stripes on your tail and your soft, pretty coat! Your eyes are are magnificent and draw me in! You look so young for your age--probably because you enjoy the games involving running, as your loving Human explains in your wonderful Bio! I hope you have a PURR-fect Monday, Benny! Congratulations to you!

Blog Entries

Benny, COTD

CATgratulations on being our COTD. You are a dashing, handsome boy! Mew, meow...I can't believe you are ten. I'm glad your purson figured out how to play fetch with you.

You resemble our beloved late Princess in looks & personality. However, Princess never became a lap cat but she loved being brushed and taught KatMa to keep her hand still and then Princess would "pat" herself! This is Princess at ten. Can you see the resemblance?

Have a wonderful day today; may extra treats be given to you! Live long & healthy, happy, loved & cherished by your purrsons...all pets deserve this.

KatMa sends 100,000 kisses & hugs and I, Sasha the =^.^= send you sweet mewls, headbumps, kittykisses and nose twinkies

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Benny

Benny you are so handsome!! Your colors and stripes are so beautiful. Congratulations on being COTD!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Beautiful Benny! Seeing your photo this morning put an extra big smile on my face! Since childhood, I've always had a soft spot in my heart for you grey tabbies! And though you are settling into your "golden" years, you're still joyful, playful and young at heart...and you don't look a day over 5!! Glad to hear you're learning to love a little lap time, too! Congratulations to you beautiful Benny, our very deserving Monday Cat of the Day honoree! My Mr. B and Oliver send you head bumpies, nose nibbies and purrrs!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

BODACIOUS BENNY

What a Terific tabby , you are Benny! Much nicer looking than your namesake Benny the Ball of the Top Cat Cartoons!Whose voice was done by the late Maurice Gosfield , Doberman on the Bilko Show!You have such marvellous coloring and the Happy Favce of a contented Cat , that has found his perfect home! Best wishes from the lost Cats to Benny COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Benny!

Hi Benny! You are so cute. I got to love that face as you look so much like my charlie! Well, with a few exceptions, Benny you are skinnier than my Charlie and a little older! Congrats sweetie on COTD!

Benny
    What a handsome fellow you are for sure! I bet life is never dull with you around. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

More Benny and Friends

Benny's dad wants you to know that to see more of Benny and his friends you can go to this site:

Benny & Friends

Benny is so proud today! He is very grateful for the wonderful comments. He wants everyone to have a purrrfect day and a good nap. Catnip for everyone!

Thanks!

Benny...your eyes are amazing!!!!

I am late getting to COTD today...so glad I didn't miss your handsome furrself! Glad you have such a loving home - hope you get extra nose scritchies today and maybe a nose kiss too! Catgratulations - you are a wonderful way to start our Cat of the Day week! OH, AND WE VISITED YOUR WEBSITE TO SEE MORE PHOTOS!!!!! LOVED THE "HIGH WIRE" PERFORMANCE - PLEASE BE CAREFUL!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

Hope you'll check out Belle, our Photo of the Week www.cathappy.com

I am also late -but thanks to thaht I can see more of Benny at his website. Filou and Tigris say thankyou for the catnip to handsome Benny

Benny what a handsome gray tabby boy you are sweetie. Congratulations on being our COTD, and here's to another 10 years of playing fetch.

Lots of kitty hugs and kisses for you on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

He's lived the good life, hasn't he? You can see in the photo how content he is. Congratulations on a great choice years ago.

Dearest Benny,

It makes me so happy to know that you came in from the
    barn & get to be properly adored for the sweetie that you are.
    You're a keeper for sure. Many happy congrats on your special
    day as our CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Glad to meet you beautiful Benny. We all used to be a bit stripey when we were younger, but not any more. Loved your website - good pictures. Thank you too for the catnip - we enjoyed very much rolling about in it in the sunshine, as you can see below!! Hope you had a wonderful day as Cat of the Day!