Thread: Cutie Kiki!

Cutie Kiki!

Hi Kiki, a.k.a. "The Striped One!" Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh my! What a beautiful, most fetching Tabby feline you are, Kiki! Can't see your little socks, but how sweet is your white bib! I LOVE that photo your human has included with her/his tribute, Kiki! You look SO adorable, sporting that stylin' knit cap! And I have feeling there just might be a Steelers or Penguins cap stuffed somewhere in your closet!

Hard to imagine how a kitty as beautiful and sweet as you came to find herself homeless, roaming the mean streets without a home of your own! Spayed and declawed, no doubt you once DID have a home! Thankfully you found your way into rescue, into the loving arms of a truly committed furever human, the one destined to be yours! As your Mom says, whomever your former human/family was, their loss is your Mom's great gain! And what a purrfect addition to the family you were!

She was found stray but was spayed and declawed, so her previous owners must not have cared enough to come looking for her in the couple of months that she spent there. I can't imagine not wanting to search every shelter in the area if I lost Kiki, but their loss has become my gain.
    How lucky your Mom is, Kiki, having a fur baby, a best furry friend as beautiful, as playful as sweet as you in her life...in her boyfriend's life too! (Every guy needs a feline fan to help cheer on his fave teams! hehe) You truly are one in a million, Kiki, just as special as can be, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your Mom's love filled tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing and chasing that mirror light; sniffing shoes and snoozing the day away; receiving bunches of cuddles and kisses (and treats!), being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful, sweet Kiki, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Kiki, a.k.a. The Striped One, what a sweetie you are, indeed! You're an absolutely stunning Brown Tabby lady, so pretty with that trademark striped fur that looks so soft. You have the sweetest face, with those long, LOOOOONG white whiskers and eyebrows and lovely big pale-green eyes. My absolutely stunning Brown Tabby lady Tinker says "Hello, Meow!" Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You're so comfortable and happy there, in your cozy knit cap. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Pittsburgh to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you for me .

And what a story you have to tell! I was horrified to learn that you were rescued as a stray who had been spayed and declawed. How awful that someone had had you declawed but then let you roam free or become lost and did not search for you, leaving you with no means to protect yourself or climb. I'm so glad you were rescued and came to that shelter! There you were safe and cared for, and a couple months later you met your true Meowmie there! My deepest thanks to those who rescued you and brought you to safety, and then to dear Meowmie for choosing rescue and bringing you Home! Now you are safe and comfortable and treasured and happy, as you deserve (and always deserved) to be!

What a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You enjoy drinking bathtub-faucet water and chasing your tail. You like to sleep a lot, all day and then in bed with Meowmie all night. You watch Meowmie while she showers and then does her hair and makeup. You're a big Pittsburgh Steelers and Penguins fan, and you love watching the games with Meowmie's dear boyfriend. You enjoy sniffing shoes and sitting in doorways and chasing light reflecting from mirrors. You're full of energy and make Meowmie and her boyfriend smile with your antics. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kiki, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Meowmie and boyfriend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats and perhaps another Steelers or Penguins game to watch while you're enjoying them!

Last edited by phesina; 05-19-2022 at 07:12 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Yinzer Cat

KiKi you are a real 'Stillers' fan, love the hat! hope you are having a wonderful day in 'Da 'Burgh'.
    Don't eat too much jumbo or chip-chopped ham for dinner and be sure to redd up your litter box before bedtime.

your friends..

Spark the Ocicat
    and
    Goldie the Savannah Cat