Thread: Beautiful Buddy!

Beautiful Buddy!

Dearest Buddy, what a beautiful fellow you are indeed! You are absolutely gorgeous, with that thick, plush, grey fur that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those lovely big orange eyes. You have some Siamese-mix in there, but you're a stunning example of a British Shorthair or "British Blue" kitty, with the solid grey-blue coat and orange eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You're so handsome in them both, first relaxing and observing the scene with those orange eyes, and then having a drink from the tap. I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to London and pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Dad will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You are your dear Dad's first cat, and he says you're brilliant. What fun you and he are having as you teach him all about the joys of sharing home and life with a cat! He says he got you because you were flirting with other cats and you take after him. He's very impressed that you drink from the tap rather than your bowl. He's fascinated by the way you sometimes lick all the way behind your back and hyper-extend yourself. You're needy and very affectionate, you love cuddles, and you stay near Dad as much as you can. You also enjoy playing fifa with him. You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Buddy, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Dad and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 03-31-2022 at 01:21 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Buddy Boy

What a handsome cat you are! I hope you enjoy your special day.
    My cat Goldie only drinks running water too. I got a cat water fountain for her and her big buddy Spark the Ocicat.
    They sell them on Amazon, I hope your pet parent will read this and get one for you. I think you would like it and it would let you drink when you need to,
    it is very important for kitties to drink lots off water to stay healthy and happy.

Enjoy your special day!!!

Dr. NO
    Spark the Ocicat
    Goldie the Savannah Cat

Brilliant Buddy!

Greetings, Buddy in the U.K.! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful, most brilliant Meezer x boy you are, Buddy! With that apple round face and your plush, grey/blue coat, I can't help but think there's a bit of British Shorthair in them there Siamese genes! Whatever your lineage, you truly are one beautiful blend of breeds, Buddy! And oh my, can't forget those huge, sparkling, copper colored eyes! And how impressive are those meezmering kitty yoga moves! lol As for purrsonality? Well, I'll let your Dad speak to that!

I decided to get him because he was flirting with other cats, we say he takes after his dad (me). He's needy and very affectionate, loves cuddles and can't leave your sight.
    Two chick magnets, eh? What a purrfect pairing, one heavenly match, you and your Daddy make, Buddy! How lucky your Daddy is, having been blessed with a beautiful, playful and loving best buddy, the purrfect "first" in you! Inside and out, you're purrfection on 4 paws, sweetheart, simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Buddy! Meeting you today, reading your proud Papa's love filled tribute, seeing you swoon worthy, fab photos, has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing fifa with your Dad and honing those kitty yoga moves; munching on some tasty treats and savoring a sip from the faucet; receiving tons of cuddles, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Loads of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Buddy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Stunning!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful, brilliant Buddy!

Hello, Buddy in the UK! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous kitty you are! I agree with my friends phesina and tatsxxx11 that you have some British Shorthair in your genes. I like your sweet round face and your plush blue-grey fur!

I would be happy to provide you with cuddles, affection or to open the tap for you! I am sending more love and snuggles for your special day! Happy Cat of the Day to gorgeous Buddy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678