Thread: Sweetheart Sally!

Sweetheart Sally!

Dearest Sally, what a sweetheart you are, indeed! You are absolutely beautiful, with that colorful mixture of orange and brown Tabby with white fur that looks so soft. What a sweet face you have, with those long white whiskers and almost-closed eyes and what looks like it might be a smile (and probably is!). Thank you for sharing that great photo with us. You are the picture of absolute contentment there! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Long Island to pet you, and pet your doggie pal, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You're "very playful, helpful, and of course silly!" You keep your house bug-free, springing into action when someone calls out "Sally, bug!" You cuddle up to your Purrrson and comfort her when she isn't feeling well. You're full of energy and make your Purrrsons smile with your antics, such as running through the house in the hopes of being chased, and teasing the doggie, and playing "catch the yarn ice cream ball." Your Purrrsons got you at a post office, where a man was giving kittens away. They picked you out and brought you to your wonderful new Home. I certainly do hope and pray that your litter-mates were as fortunate! You are always there for your Purrrsons, and you know you rule the house. You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Sally, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and doggie pal and litter-mates, wherever they are, and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sweet Sally Bug!

Sally is a wonderful cat. She is very playful, helpful, and of course silly! She is lazy at times, but other times she loves to help around the house. When we yell "Sally, bug!" she is always there to save the day. She is always there when we are not feeling well, she will cuddle up by my side, and comfort me. She loves to tease our dog. Sometimes she will go on a running spree through the house, and hope someone will chase her. She is a spoiled little cat who has her own top bunk to herself, and tons of toys! Her favorite game to play is "catch the yarn ice cream ball." That is when we throw a yarn ball attached to a string up to her bed, and she will think it is alive and start pouncing on it!

We first got Sally at a post office. A man was giving kittens away because he could not take care of them. We fell in love with one cute little kitty, and named her after our good friend, Sally.

Sally is always there for us, and although she thinks she rules the house, our lives would never be the same without her. We all love Sally, and we wouldn't give her up for the world.
    Hello, sweet Sally! What a lovely tabby lady you are! I like your pretty coat and your l-o-n-g white whiskers! I would be very glad to pet you, because your fur looks so soft-- since I can't, though, I hope your person will pet you for me!

You are a very playful kitty! You run through the house, hoping someone will chase you. You pounce on a yarn ball when it is thrown to you. When help is needed around the house you are there! You have tons of toys!

You provide your special comfort, and are always there for your people. When your people call "Sally Bug!" you are there! You are a loved, wonderful kitty! PURRRRRfect!

Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet Sally Bug!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet Sweet Sally!

Hi Sally! Congratulations on being crowned Cat of the Day, sweetheart!👑

Who's the prettiest, sweetest, most loved Tabby girl in the whole wide world? That just might be you, Sally!
    And what's not to love! Beautiful, playful and energetic, your family's go to girl for home assistance, hehe, you check all the boxes! Purrfection on 4 paws, that you are, Sally!

And oh yes, spoiled you are, Sally, and deservedly so! All that pampering your humans lavish upon you a small price to pay for the priceless comfort and joy, love and laughter you bring to their lives!

How blessed your family was the day they rescued you, that wonderful day they chose you to be their very own! Who says the post office doesn't "deliver!"

Sally is always there for us, and although she thinks she rules the house, our lives would never be the same without her. We all love Sally, and we wouldn't give her up for the world.
    Better together, family forever, you truly were one wonderful addition to the pack, Sally; simply the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Sally! Meeting you today, reading your human's heartwarming tribute, has brought some much needed warmth and sunshine to my cold and rainy day! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...zooming about the house at full speed; playing "catch the yarn ice cream ball," and teasing your doggie sib; ruling over the house and your devoted subjects with a velvet paw; being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Sally, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!!! Love to your dear doggie brother/sister too!

SO beautiful!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kittens at Post Office

I wonder, was that Post Office in Long Island or did you perchance live somewhere else back then? I ask, because Sally's multicolor markings resemble those of my cat Lucy, who (per vet) had had kittens before I brought her in, and soon afterward a man and his daughter appeared outside the Post Office with a box of kittens to give away. I would hope they all found such loving homes as yours!